Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just saw this posted on foosh net ,no idea what it is ,didnt bother looking lol ,but thought some of you guys might be interested

newsi Marty has a suicide squad joker and panda man 2-pack, I guess this is the dcuc/MM exclusive.
https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=26567
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Trades: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=70153
Customs: Link

Like 'em- good cheaper 12" figs..where are these popping up??

this what was posted with the first pictures

Someone going by the name "geeksclusive" on Instagram got those 12-inch figures already. Apparently found at a Target in New York City. Hopefully the 6-inch ones start popping up soon.

i think they are supposed to retail at $30 like the bvs ones

636009148761377694-katana.jpg

mattel doll barbie ?

Suicide Squad MPAA Rating: PG-13
sequences of violence and action throughout, disturbing behavior, suggestive content and language
https://www.boxofficemojo.com/schedule/?view=mpaa&p=.htm

now that sounds like a party lol

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea when we'll get a first look at these figures? The anticipation is killing me! Hate how they tease us with this coming soon ****!

I'd day SDCC for a display similar to their Guardians setup back in 2014.

This. Apparently Suicide Squad is supposed to have a very big presence at SDCC this year. They're taking over the Hard Rock (will be dressed up as Belle Reeve), will have a virtual reality experience and photo ops, also will be a part of WB's Hall H presence. I suspect we'll see a roll out of a lot of new merch too, especially at the Sideshow Toy booth.

This. Apparently Suicide Squad is supposed to have a very big presence at SDCC this year. They're taking over the Hard Rock (will be dressed up as Belle Reeve), will have a virtual reality experience and photo ops, also will be a part of WB's Hall H presence. I suspect we'll see a roll out of a lot of new merch too, especially at the Sideshow Toy booth.

I can guarantee you that the VR experience is going to be awesome :D

[...] but I have yet to see CA: Civil War and the latest Xmen, reason, I'm over saturated with 'comic' based movies. I liked the Nolan Batman saga, and the BvS 'reboot' I just had no interest in. I wasn't overly impressed with Man of Steel, it was OK but it just didn't make me want to see anything subsequent.

Definitely go see CW, its very much worth seeing. IMO it is worlds-away better that Avengers AoU, a movie that I frankly struggled to get through. I got so annoyed with the first half that I actually stopped the movie and didn't finish it till the next week.

In general: Has HT definitely confirmed that they are doing SS? I've been sorta keeping an eye on this thread, but don't remember seeing that.
I'd definitely buy Harley, altho I do think the costume is too slutty... they'd have done well to keep the classic tights on her legs. This would have been a nice homage to the origins of the character, and eliminated the various poorly-done tattoos on her legs which just say "low-class, loud and clear" to me. If she looked good enough would also pick up Enchantress.

I'm going to have to reeeeeaaaalllllly love this version of the Joker to pick him up tho.

Definitely go see CW, its very much worth seeing. IMO it is worlds-away better that Avengers AoU, a movie that I frankly struggled to get through. I got so annoyed with the first half that I actually stopped the movie and didn't finish it till the next week.

In general: Has HT definitely confirmed that they are doing SS? I've been sorta keeping an eye on this thread, but don't remember seeing that.
I'd definitely buy Harley, altho I do think the costume is too slutty... they'd have done well to keep the classic tights on her legs. This would have been a nice homage to the origins of the character, and eliminated the various poorly-done tattoos on her legs which just say "low-class, loud and clear" to me. If she looked good enough would also pick up Enchantress.

I'm going to have to reeeeeaaaalllllly love this version of the Joker to pick him up tho.
Yes
image.jpeg

636009148761377694-katana.jpg

mattel doll barbie ?

Suicide Squad MPAA Rating: PG-13
sequences of violence and action throughout, disturbing behavior, suggestive content and language
https://www.boxofficemojo.com/schedule/?view=mpaa&p=.htm

now that sounds like a party lol

This actually isn't in support of the Suicide Squad but the DC Superhero Girls brand they're trying to push into the Bratz and Monster High markets:

maxresdefault.jpg

Although given they did higher end collectible Barbies for BvS, there is a chance they do something for this eventually.

maxresdefault.jpg

I think when BvS figures were announced it was 1 month or so before the premiere, so Hot Toys should at least show us something some time soon. SDCC prolly. Suicide Squad figures and freakin Nightmare Bats. It's about time.

I think when BvS figures were announced it was 1 month or so before the premiere, so Hot Toys should at least show us something some time soon. SDCC prolly. Suicide Squad figures and freakin Nightmare Bats. It's about time.

Weren't the BvS figures up for pre-order two months before the film?

Back