Suicide Squad 2 to be directed by James Gunn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I think Grace might be a moron.

I like her movie news and business related videos , but her reviews and taste in movies is just awful. She's as woke and as big of a SJW as they come.

By her logic, Arnold would have ruined his career by playing The Terminator.

Sometimes I think Grace might be a moron.

I like her movie news and business related videos , but her reviews and taste in movies is just awful. She's as woke and as big of a SJW as they come.

By her logic, Arnold would have ruined his career by playing The Terminator.
Whenever I see or hear her, I want to pull the Joker disappearing pencil trick from TDK on myself.

Luca didn’t do it for you? I thought Disney and pixar said that was going to be the goriest movie since black cauldron?

Ok just finished watching it.

Fun but ultimately pointless movie

If you had a problem with rubber Black Widow then Harley is really going to irritate you.

Hands down worst useless used character was King Shark.

Weasel would be on that list as well but he wasn’t used if that makes any sense.

I will say this James Gunn should have been hired to make Godzilla vs Kong he knows how to create Kaiju action the right way.

Absolutely worth a watch but absolutely not worth a second get my drift.

Best DCEU movie hands down. Better than at least half the Marvel stuff too. Disgustingly beautiful. 9/10.

Maybe when I see it, it will kill my desire. But I really like sharks... so how can I not get the King?

The fact the he's voiced by Stallone is actually a good start. :lol

Just saw this. Really good opening sequence, the middle was okay and very Deadpoolish (which isn't really my thing) but damn I must say they stuck the landing with the Kaiju stuff at the end. Really fun. The "funny" banter throughout really didn't hit the mark for me but the situational comedy was quite humorous at times. The random side bit with King Shark going to the aquarium and the music with those little things coming to the glass was too bizarre to not be hilarious, lol.

This was by far the best DC movie lol. Not even comparable to the mediocrity that is Black Widow. And this is coming from someone who has ALWAYS been Marvel over DC.

Back