Suicide Squad 2 to be directed by James Gunn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dc will never compete with marvel as long as they have the mindset they have now. They don’t know the characters or the world. They focus to much on Batman and try to hard to be other films. They understand Batman but not the other characters. Marvel from the very beginning branched out to obscure characters like ghost rider and daredevil.

what has dc done the last 20 years? Superman and Batman . That’s all they really know

Dc will never compete with marvel as long as they have the mindset they have now. They don’t know the characters or the world. They focus to much on Batman and try to hard to be other films. They understand Batman but not the other characters. Marvel from the very beginning branched out to obscure characters like ghost rider and daredevil.

what has dc done the last 20 years? Superman and Batman . That’s all they really know
DC doesn't have a Feige.

Oh dear.

He no longer scares me. 😔

Yeah, I saw that the other day and just shook my head. It looks like his chains weigh more than he does. He better lose some of those stat, otherwise he'll be walking like this in a few years.

Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 22-07-17 old man hunched back - Google Search.png

Im hearing people love it. isn't she a Snyder stan? I heard that snyder stans are review bombing the film aswell.

Back