Subject 560 )Corporate Spokesman Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just unpacked him and he's awesome (obv.). My pictures would suck and there are already a bunch here, so I'm not going to post any.

The pictures people have posted are fantastic, but this thing is even better in person. Everything about this product screams quality. The sculpt is excellent and the paint-apps are among the best I've seen on a mass-produced product.

Seriously, this figure reminded me of why I'm a "Sideshow Freak" and not a "Some Other Company Fanboy." The face, the costume, the hands, the accessories, it's all incredible work.

I'm embarrassed to admit that this is my first zombie from "The Dead." I now have no choice but to track down the previous offerings.

They also threw in a promo DVD (Star Wars edition). This is the first time I got a promo item with a pre-order. Usually I only get that kind of stuff is with my in-stock purchases.

Sideshow: :bow

got my zombie today. damn he was tied down in the tray pretty well. I wish they'd move away from twisty ties.

More like a butt plug :lol

And welcome to the fold Kabukiman! :rock

And I hate twisties too... but at least they weren't the ones that crisscross around the body. Those things are the worst :cuss

Zombie is here!!!

DSCN3163.jpg

DSCN3164.jpg

DSCN3166.jpg

DSCN3161.jpg

DSCN3167.jpg

Looks great... now nasty him up!!!

BTW, Sideshow had some picture of their zombies on display and they looked a lot more like your work (extra gore and detail) than the production figures. I thought that was kinda cool that you are making them look so much more like the should've in a perfect collecting world.

Hey guys, I'm usually just a SW collector but I love zombies and I got my first dead figure yesterday (the corp one) Now I'm in love! I need to go back and get the others. A couple of questions

1. Where does this line come from? Is it just made up or is it a comic or something?
2. I know the first one in the line is rare but I will have it mark my word, but does it sell for tons less if it's loose? I don't care about boxes

Thanks for listening and I love this line!

got my zombie today. damn he was tied down in the tray pretty well. I wish they'd move away from twisty ties.

Here, here. What a pain in the ass to get that little fella out. I had flashbacks to unpacking Grievous.

But I did get him out and he's f'n awesome. I love the little pics of all the other subjects.

Hey guys, I'm usually just a SW collector but I love zombies and I got my first dead figure yesterday (the corp one) Now I'm in love! I need to go back and get the others. A couple of questions

1. Where does this line come from? Is it just made up or is it a comic or something?
2. I know the first one in the line is rare but I will have it mark my word, but does it sell for tons less if it's loose? I don't care about boxes

Thanks for listening and I love this line!

This is just something SS came up with a few years ago. It's their own line so they own all the rights to it.

Patient Zero goes for around $350-400. You might be able to get a loose on for $300.

Thanks Loki.

Anytime. If I can make a suggestion, let Zero go for a while. His popularity seems really tied into new shipments and new announcements. Let the hype for 560 die down and try to find one in early October before Spooktacular when we may get another announcement, like last year.

So how often does sideshow make these? About 2 a year?

one at Comicon and one around Halloween?

Am I guessing right?

So how often does sideshow make these? About 2 a year?

one at Comicon and one around Halloween?

Am I guessing right?

Hard to tell. The first two were SDCC exclusives and then during last year's Spooktacular they surprised us with the Doc. The exclusive sold out in a few hours and a lot of people weren't happy because there was no prior announcement. We'll see if they surprise us again this year. I for one would love 2 a year from this line.

I think with the recent success of the line we will get 2 a year.
This latest one sold out pretty quickly.

Back