SUBJECT 5 .....I'm waiting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think Denger? I think this figure looks super awesome, trouble is I want to take him out of the box, but can't find myself doing it. Same with my sith Anakin and Dream - Freddy. I want to open them, but just can't. Some one convince me.:D

Open it you damn dirty ape!!! Just think of the cool shots you can get of Subject 5 squaring off against your Ape army!!! You know you want to... give in... open the figures :monkey5 :monkey5

Oh, and **** yeah the figure is awesome looking!

DarkArtist81 said:
Mine should be here tomorrow, I can't wait!! I also plan on using those two Art Bucks that Dusty gave me to make a set of gruesome zombies!! I'm gonna due some minor sculpting and gouging to get the effect I want, buy some 1:6th scale clothing and demolish it! It's gonna be sweeeeeet!

That sounds like fun! Let us know how it goes, DA!

I received mine yesterday and was finally able take him out of the box today. Here's some pics.

imag0005ae8.jpg

imag0006gh1.jpg

imag0007fs1.jpg

imag0008iu5.jpg

imag0009ts4.jpg

imag0010nw1.jpg

imag0011zd0.jpg

imag0012th6.jpg

imag0013la4.jpg

imag0015no8.jpg

Ya know what I just thought of? A squad of WWII Airborne troopers fighting a squad of German SS Zombies... That'd make for some cool customs figures!

galactiboy said:
Open it you damn dirty ape!!! Just think of the cool shots you can get of Subject 5 squaring off against your Ape army!!! You know you want to... give in... open the figures :monkey5 :monkey5

Oh, and **** yeah the figure is awesome looking!

:rotfl :D :D :D :rotfl

LOL I cant wait to get my camera back up and running. I've been waiting a long time to take some pics. :monkey2

Folsom, great photos!

I got mine today, he's amazing! Far better than any of the pics let on. I'll try and post some of my own later tonight.

Might be my favorite Sideshow figure so far.

Thanks SL!! I wanted to do some Black and White shots with extreme angles... I seriously need a tripod so that my shots don't blur as much. I can't tell you how many cool ideas I had that were logistically impossible with my setup. :monkey4

I'm just happy that the shot above came out nice, it was a gamble that paid off....

I'll probably take more later today....:D

DarkArtist81 said:
Thanks SL!! I wanted to do some Black and White shots with extreme angles... I seriously need a tripod so that my shots don't blur as much. I can't tell you how many cool ideas I had that were logistically impossible with my setup. :monkey4

I'm just happy that the shot above came out nice, it was a gamble that paid off....

I'll probably take more later today....:D

I hear you on the tripod! That's the only way I can get good shots of my SSC Star Wars figures. Without the tripod, all my non-flash shots came out extremely blurry. I ended up buying a tripod at Wal-Mart for $17.00, and it works great.

Still, blurry works for this figure. It looks as though the photographer was trying to run away or shaking in fear. And you didn't have to mess around in Photoshop to get that effect either.

Funny thing is...I just did something along those lines an hour ago with an old pic I took of my McFarlane MM7 Leatherface, but I had to add in the blur.

HPIM1493.jpg

DarkArtist81 said:
NICE SHOT!!!

Holy crap that's creepy! I love it!!!

Thanks, Josh! It's supposed to be a crime scene/newspaper photo that's very old. If you look close enough, I put faint traces of blood splattering on the pic. You can see it clearest on the apron.

Now I'm really wishing I'd ordered a Subject 5 figure. I'm not a zombie guy, but that figure is really cool!! I only hope SSC finally makes this an official line with regular release.

I really regret canceling subject 5 but my wife put her foot down and said either freddy or the guard. Zero looks lonely without the other dead figure.:monkey2

Definitely invest in a cheap wal-mart tripod. I have one and it makes a big difference when trying for low-light or natural lighting.

kain, I hate for the Zero figure to be lonely, just send him my way and I'll let him live with my Subject five... heck I'll even cover the cost of shipping :D

Back