SUBJECT 5 .....I'm waiting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's here!! Haven't opened it yet, but it was waiting for me when I got home. Now my Patient Zero has a little friend he can chase around and eat. :lol

Got mine too!!! Man this is one badass figure and I love the packaging. Interesting that he lacks wrist articulation... I don't have the patient Zero (yet) so I'm not sure if thats the same. Probably the most impressive is the distressing of his outfit, it looks excellent! And it appears that his flashlight is diecast... a nice touch! Here's some quickly taken photos (forgive the quality) for those still waiting.

subjecta.jpg

subjectb.jpg

subjectc.jpg

subjectd.jpg

Got mine. Pretty kewl. Flashlight was a ***** to get out of the package though, chipped the paint a bit. Now to get Zero . . ..

dead1.jpg

dead2.jpg

dead3.jpg

I ended up popping mine out backwards and luckily didn't scratch the paint. But I guess it wouldn't have been a big deal since he's all nastied up :lol

Awesome pics guys! Mine arrives tomorrow. I can't wait. This is one very cool figure! :monkey1

Mine arrived today, along with Freddie dream warrior. They're in the house, but I haven't had time to sit down and really examine them. I'll do that later. I'm just having a good time reading everyone else's posts, and looking at the photos! Packaging on Subject #5 is cool, I agree, but I really wish that all of Sideshow's new figures came in that truly terrific wrap-around magnetic box that the SW figures come in! Now THAT is PACKAGING!!!

galactiboy said:
Got mine too!!! Man this is one badass figure and I love the packaging. Interesting that he lacks wrist articulation... I don't have the patient Zero (yet) so I'm not sure if thats the same. Probably the most impressive is the distressing of his outfit, it looks excellent! And it appears that his flashlight is diecast... a nice touch! Here's some quickly taken photos (forgive the quality) for those still waiting.

Awesome!! I can't wait to have mine! I'm still kicking myself for selling Zero... he was soooo awesome...:monkey2

Oh and to answer your question GB, Zero DID have wrist articulation.. but normal Sideshow hands, looked like the same mold as the Bonds. Just with bloody fingers.

I love that they made special hands for this one, really adds a level of depth to the figure. :cool:

Good to know... yeah the hands on this one are similar to what they did with Jason 3, but they are really gnarled and boney looking! I'm really happy with the figure and a bit sad I was unaware of Patient Zero when he first went on sale... oh well, should be getting some student loans here at the end of the month, I think I know where some of that money is going :monkey3

Yeah.. I missed zero as well... still thinking if I want to sell a kiddney or something. Anyway... just checked the status... and he's out for Delivery... So my collection will be infected with "The Dead" :D :D :D I'm going to pee my pants!!!

Subject 5 DELIVERED!!!! I hope he doesn't eat the neighbors!!

soory for the excitment... he's my first Dead figure!!! :chew

Thanks for the pictures galactiboy and Evilface. The head on your Gaurd looks totally rancid Evilface. Better than I could have hoped. It's only a matter of time till the infection spreads across continents to this side of the world.

The rest of his body looks almost 'normal' might have to get mine a tshirt. They should have supplied 1/6th ones with orders of the full size tee's

Yeah, the little bit of chest showing is a bit weak... but overall not bad. But the gruesomeness of the face is excellent... there's even a nastly looking chew mark on his neck. Surprising they can pull off a complicated paint app like this, but drop the ball on Anakin?!?

YEEEESSSS... Thank You SS for puting a plastic bag over the box! My subject 5 was getting soaked.. but only the shipping box got wet.. the Dead Box was perfectly safe inside!!!! Thanks again!:chew

Sweet, my Subject Five arrived today. Unfortunately no DEAD Tee-shirt :confused:

Great looking figure. I'm afraid to take him out. I want to display him with Jason 7.:D

Mine should be here tomorrow, I can't wait!! I also plan on using those two Art Bucks that Dusty gave me to make a set of gruesome zombies!! I'm gonna due some minor sculpting and gouging to get the effect I want, buy some 1:6th scale clothing and demolish it! It's gonna be sweeeeeet!

Back