Stranger Things (Netflix show)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stranger Things (netflix show)

Haven't Checked it out yet..but the beauty of Netflix, this is in my que

Holy Moses! A BuffyGirl sighting!! :lol :wave

Its as rare as seeing a Unicorn.

With the positive buzz being generated by season one of Stranger Things, we could see a second season by next June or July of next year according to this article.

‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 Air Date, Spoilers: Eleven’s Return Teased By The Duffer Brothers?

Awesome news......I will buy this on Blu (does Netflix release on Blu?)

Just finished it, probably the best show I've watched since True Detective season 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really quirky and addictive little show......even the musics great.

Finished it last night.The wife and I were both enamored with it from start to finish. If the do a special edition Blu they should package it like a vhs tape.

Finished the show last night, really enjoyed it and can't wait until season 2.

With all these great Netflix shows I really should cancel cable. :lol

That would be awesome! :lol :rock :lol

Yeah, agreed............man, make it happen, Netflix. Hope we get multiple seasons too. I would love to see a side of Winnona Ryder's character when not in a constant state of panic (which made sense for season 1 of course).

And (i assume) the brother duo that wrote and directed these, seemed to do a large amount of the directing. That's a lot of work, even if just 8 episodes...........and considering they were all well done, I can't fault them at all, but they must have been exhausted when it was all edited and in the 'can'

Nice interview with the Duffer brothers (contains spoilers).

https://variety.com/2016/tv/news/stranger-things-finale-duffer-brothers-interview-season-2-1201816664/

"...we have a 30-page document that is pretty intricate in terms of what it all means, and where this monster actually came from...we have all this stuff that we just didn’t have time for, or we didn’t feel like we needed to get into in season one, because of the main tension of Will. We have that whole other world that we haven’t fully explored in this season, and that was very purposeful." :yess:

Wouldn't mind a print of this, either -

stranger-things-poster-pic.jpg

Nice interview with the Duffer brothers (contains spoilers).

https://variety.com/2016/tv/news/stranger-things-finale-duffer-brothers-interview-season-2-1201816664/

"...we have a 30-page document that is pretty intricate in terms of what it all means, and where this monster actually came from...we have all this stuff that we just didn’t have time for, or we didn’t feel like we needed to get into in season one, because of the main tension of Will. We have that whole other world that we haven’t fully explored in this season, and that was very purposeful." :yess:

Wouldn't mind a print of this, either -

stranger-things-poster-pic.jpg

Thanks for the link!

I only have the last episode left, but this show is absolutely amazing. What a breath of fresh air! Can't wait to see how this ends.

Back