STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an update from the seller that it shipped today. Woohoo! :banana

Photo%20Mar%2008%2C%2012%2052%2039%20PM.jpg

I keep thinking about ordering this. I'm comic book focused with PF's but I keep meaning to buy a stand alone PF to represent Star Wars. It's either this or try & hunt down a Boba Fett PF

This is a better "iconic" piece for all of SW, but if you have the patience and want Fett - SS should be releasing an ESB Fett as they've stated he is in development.

Thanks jkno. Is there an option for it to be painted/finished? Sorry new to the kit thing.

EDIT: I noticed Frosty over there has done some, nm.

There are quite a few people who could help you have it painted. Even its original maker/seller, he did it for me.

Yeah the new 1:3 stormie looks great, much better then the original. Unfortunately I have nothing else 1:3 so it would just stick out so much :( I think he has a 1:3 sand trooper too. Anyone pick up the stormie commander?

Yeah the new 1:3 stormie looks great, much better then the original. Unfortunately I have nothing else 1:3 so it would just stick out so much :( I think he has a 1:3 sand trooper too. Anyone pick up the stormie commander?

He has three 1:3 figures so far (TIE Fighter Pilot might be next): standing Stormtrooper (similar pose to 1:5 Attakus), shooting Stormtrooper (the one above) and Sandtrooper.

From what I know he only made the 2 Stormies and a Sandtrooper. No Vader yet. He might make a TIE Pilot - he talked about it already - and then maybe an AT-AT Driver.

Though the helmet isn't the most accurate I think the Stormie PF turned out pretty noble. Would have liked when the arms would be movable as well, so you could play around with poses and display 2-3 Stormie PFs in different posture.

Though the helmet isn't the most accurate I think the Stormie PF turned out pretty noble. Would have liked when the arms would be movable as well, so you could play around with poses and display 2-3 Stormie PFs in different posture.

Sound like the 1/6 version would be more to your liking for posing purposes.

congratulations getting this super amazing statue sharpnel!!! those are some crystal clear photos. cool collection as well. :)

Great pics but always felt this was one big missed opportunity on Sideshow's part. The helmet inaccuracies are unforgivable... and that pose, oy... get off your horse, Stormie...

Great pics but always felt this was one big missed opportunity on Sideshow's part. The helmet inaccuracies are unforgivable... and that pose, oy... get off your horse, Stormie...

Exactly, a very nicer statue, which could have been so much better though, if helmet was a bit more accurate, if the Stormie had a better pose, or especially if came with multiple arms, and thus you could choose 2-3 different poses for it (this way fans would have bough more than one). Still I like mine - though it is far from being the favorite Stormtrooper in my collection, even some smaller items surpass it

Back