STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for necroing this thread, but I just received this today and overall I'm pretty happy with it so far.
But am I the only one who thinks he is a bit too skinny? Especially the legs? I haven't read all the thread though.
However, finish is top notch and still a nice addition to go along with my PF Vader :)

Sorry for necroing this thread, but I just received this today and overall I'm pretty happy with it so far.
But am I the only one who thinks he is a bit too skinny? Especially the legs? I haven't read all the thread though.
However, finish is top notch and still a nice addition to go along with my PF Vader :)

I think I agree. I believe that has crossed my mind once or twice when having looked at pics and videos of this piece.

It's still a very fine and iconic piece, though. Congratulations on getting it!

Got my second one a couple of days ago.
They look great in person with the Emperor.
Hope SS will do a Royal Guard PF someday.

gho3-1g2-d860.jpg

Congrats on your second ST PF, looks great next to the Emperor :clap I too recieved my second not long ago so that i can display them either side of the Droids PF Ex which will hopefully arrive soon. :yess:

I think I agree. I believe that has crossed my mind once or twice when having looked at pics and videos of this piece.

It's still a very fine and iconic piece, though. Congratulations on getting it!

Thanks! Looks better on pics thought, but in hand skinny winny.

However, I'm still thinking of buying a second one as well. LOL

yeah the helmet is not accurate .. but I still love it a lot !! looks just super iconic IMO

Cheers dude tried to pin down a count Dooku after watching your review but the seller was asking to much . When we move and get set up ill post some pictures

Just got my Stormtrooper and its brilliant, so much so I'm thinking of getting another to flank my Tarkin.

Back