Statue Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are far better forums for that, yeah pretty shocking you are here since 2009 but havent bought a single sideshow statue...on a sideshow fanatic website :thud:

Somebody wants to stand out, and not be associated to statue collectors and this is not the video game section is it?

You don't think he can grab the arrow? Try to position your right arm like that, I would think it's not that hard to grab those arrows. And maybe he wants to pratice to stretch his arm muscles :lol

51eus5.jpg

Anyway the position of the quiver doesn't bother me, he is an awesome statue regardless, and can't wait to put him next to snake eyes&timber statue.

What makes you guys think he's going for an arrow? Looks more like he just released the bowstring. :huh

Yeah. I've been staying in the customs section but not much happening there.

I'm not a statue guy but this looks really bad ass. To bad the 1:6 costume couldn't have the details this does.

there are far better forums for that, yeah pretty shocking you are here since 2009 but havent bought a single sideshow statue...on a sideshow fanatic website :thud:

I know I keep thinking I'm about to take the plunge and get a statue or PF but change my mind last minute. I wanted the Kratos at first, but didn't like the way it turned out (wanted a PF), almost bought a Jack Sparrow, an Iron Man, a Predator, and the Snake Eyes vs. ninja diorama. But I talked myself out of them I thought this one would be it, but I want it to be a bit cheaper :lol

So, nevertheless, I'm still here and my cherry hasn't been popped.

But I've grown to like many of the people here, and frequent a couple of threads outside my comfort zone now and then. So at this point, I'm fine where I'm at.

I know I keep thinking I'm about to take the plunge and get a statue or PF but change my mind last minute. I wanted the Kratos at first, but didn't like the way it turned out (wanted a PF), almost bought a Jack Sparrow, an Iron Man, a Predator, and the Snake Eyes vs. ninja diorama. But I talked myself out of them I thought this one would be it, but I want it to be a bit cheaper :lol

But I've grown to like many of the people here, and frequent a couple of threads outside my comfort zone now and then. So at this point, I'm fine where I'm at.

Ditto on Kratos. I do hope they make a Kratos PF as well.

if you are into joes, get the snake eye & timber statue to pop your cherry (hmm sounds dirty!). It is one of the most impressive pieces. Even though it's 1/5 it's a huge statue.

if you are into joes, get the snake eye & timber statue to pop your cherry (hmm sounds dirty!). It is one of the most impressive pieces. Even though it's 1/5 it's a huge statue.

^^^^^ So True ^^^^^^
I recently acquired SE & Timber... Tremendous!
Already have space reserved for SS. :yess:

If he's supposed to be releasing the bowstring, then it is still a very odd angle. The string is below his left arm, but his right "release" hand is over the top of his head.

Unless he's just being really dramatic about it or something. Releases the bow string, then pulls his hand way up in the air.

If he's supposed to be releasing the bowstring, then it is still a very odd angle. The string is below his left arm, but his right "release" hand is over the top of his head.

Unless he's just being really dramatic about it or something. Releases the bow string, then pulls his hand way up in the air.

When you knock an arrow, your hand is at the corner of your mouth. So his hand isn't back much further from where it'd normally be. :huh

I've looked at that many times as well. Huge Snake Eyes fan. It has a switch-out head right? Like a ninja head and a commando head? Was it a PF or a statue? The site right now only has a PF but I thought I saw a statue as well...

SS is usually pretty dramatic, I still think it will be an easy fix depending on how the quiver is attached, I am sure it will be a hit when in hands, Snake Eyes got a lot of hate until it was shown at sdcc last year

I've looked at that many times as well. Huge Snake Eyes fan. It has a switch-out head right? Like a ninja head and a commando head? Was it a PF or a statue? The site right now only has a PF but I thought I saw a statue as well...

the reg version without the ex sword can be bought on ebay for a decent price if you have patience

When you knock an arrow, your hand is at the corner of your mouth. So his hand isn't back much further from where it'd normally be. :huh
But the hand couldn't be at the corner of his mouth if he's holding the bow horizontally, as this statue shows him doing. If this was not the case, releasing in that direction with the arm back that far might make more sense.

Back