Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you must have the MK 1/2 look, i'd just wait for the inevitable UMK 3 Reptile. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the next figure announced.

I already have Reptile, Goro, Shao Kahn and Baraka and plan on getting UMK 3 Scorpion and Sub Zero, Raiden, Motaro, Cyrax and Sektor...so if I can get those plus these 7, I think I'm pretty much done...

1.Kano (MK 1)
2.Kung Lao (MK 2)
3.Johnny Cage (MK 1 or 2)
4.Shang tsung (MK 1 or 2, prefer 1)
5.Kintaro (MK 2)
6.Liu Kang (MK 1 or 2)
7.Kabal (MK 3 with alternate scary head!) ...

FailingShortCrocodile-size_restricted.gif

:rotfl

Completely forgot to reply sorry.... I?d prefer the MK1/2 look for Reptile as i have all the other ninjas besides Rain. Really dont want to double dip them all if i can.

I already have the first Scorpion and definitely getting that one too. I'll probably pass on P2 Raiden, but would pick him up on a discount. I kind of wanted to try and make an MK1 Raiden.

Were the previous SDCC exclusives also exclusively released only on Bluefin or did other websites also opened PO slots?

It was a absolute nightmare dealing with Bluefin’s website but I did manage to snag the 2020 exclusive Scorpion so I’m happy!

It was a absolute nightmare dealing with Bluefin?s website but I did manage to snag the 2020 exclusive Scorpion so I?m happy!

Yeah, it crapped out constantly and kept adding multiples. Even figures I never selected lol

It did suck, but I managed to get through and they threw in a free Sektor if you bought 2! Perfect for me since he's the only one I'm missing.

It did suck, but I managed to get through and they threw in a free Sektor if you bought 2! Perfect for me since he's the only one I'm missing.

Ah, that's what was going on. I was clicking preorder and nothing happened, so I would click again and it kept adding multiples. Then I saw sektors out of nowhere and was so confused lol

Back