Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any news about doing another Sub Zero? I missed on the MK 3 one and don't really like the unmasked version, although the effects are cool.

This is what I wanted to know. I missed out on the MK2 Sub-Zero, though I'm hoping they update him the same way they did Scorpion.

The MK movie has re-ignited my interest in these figures as well as all things Mortal Kombat. I just bought Raiden and I hope they release Liu Kang soon!

Kung Lao just went up for PO at BBTS after it's reveal. I want to see Liu Kang next and I need to buy Raiden.

I feel stupid jumping into the line late. Had the chance to get the sdcc 2020 scorpion and regular raiden and passed. Now I have to just get the other two versions which is MK3 scorpion and sdcc 2020 Raiden (red variant). I also regret not getting unmasked sub-zero but he might still be available more so then MK3 sub-zero. I did also manage to buy Baraka elsewhere as he also sold out at BBTS. I got Kung Lao on P.O. there, I just hope we see Liu Kang and Johnny Cage soon.

I feel stupid jumping into the line late. Had the chance to get the sdcc 2020 scorpion and regular raiden and passed. Now I have to just get the other two versions which is MK3 scorpion and sdcc 2020 Raiden (red variant). I also regret not getting unmasked sub-zero but he might still be available more so then MK3 sub-zero. I did also manage to buy Baraka elsewhere as he also sold out at BBTS. I got Kung Lao on P.O. there, I just hope we see Liu Kang and Johnny Cage soon.

man, i feel this 100% i sold my entire bloody/clean collection up to the cyborgs for some home repairs and with all the madness of the new movie wanted to get back into it. damn 200-500 dollars a figure!?!?!?!?!?

man, i feel this 100% i sold my entire bloody/clean collection up to the cyborgs for some home repairs and with all the madness of the new movie wanted to get back into it. damn 200-500 dollars a figure!?!?!?!?!?
It's insane I know they have the same value as Mezco one:12 figures. If you do what I did you might be able to get started again but those first releases like the ninjas and shal khan and goro will cost way to much. Hoping we get more characters moving forward. Maybe even get remakes of the first releases like reptile and noob saibot, ermac and rain. As of right now I really want Liu Kang and Johnny Cage. Maybe after get Kintaro and Shang Tsung.

It's insane I know they have the same value as Mezco one:12 figures. If you do what I did you might be able to get started again but those first releases like the ninjas and shal khan and goro will cost way to much. Hoping we get more characters moving forward. Maybe even get remakes of the first releases like reptile and noob saibot, ermac and rain. As of right now I really want Liu Kang and Johnny Cage. Maybe after get Kintaro and Shang Tsung.

Are they releasing more MK1 figures like old man Shang Tsung? I'm also hoping the prices are just reflective of the movie hype and can calm down.

Are they releasing more MK1 figures like old man Shang Tsung? I'm also hoping the prices are just reflective of the movie hype and can calm down.
Idk if they did he would have to come with the MK arena on his island with the chair and all the monks sitting. That would be awesome but I think they will do MK3 Shang Tsung, also we are getting kintaro! They teased the figure but no news yet. I also forgot they are making Liu Kang in his Dragon Fatality.

I never realized how many MK lines there have been throughout the years, I'm actually surprised there's nothing from the new movie yet. Sub-Zero and Scorpion would be instant purchases. Kung Lao too.

But yeah, 3+ years laters and I'm still waiting om Kitana/Mileena so I don't even know the point of staying excited for this line. I just worry about whatever comes up for PO and go from there.

https://surethingtoys.com/products/...zero-unmasked-ver?_pos=4&_sid=09a46c602&_ss=r

Sure Thing Toys has Sub-Zero in stock for $90 shipped, no tax.

I think the line did get some hype from the movie, but the OG ninjas have been $200+ for a while. Even after other versions the first Scorpion is still pretty valuable. I'm glad I got in on the line basically from the beginning. Storm did quick re-issues of Sub-Zero and Scorpion in the beginning and I got them then, but they haven't done that since.

Sdcc 2020 scorpion is the best ninja figure they've done imo.

If they did storm collectibles Sholin monks Scorp and Sub, I would snap them up

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

The only problem with this line is the scale and designs clashing. The original ninjas are totally out of scale, but more accurate designs(mk2). The newer ones(only scorpion so far) are huge, but are based on mk11 skins and not mk2, which kind of sucks

I don't think they're going to do anything much new from MK11 outside of that skin, I guess Goro's design is pretty modern though. Outside of those I think things are ok for the most part.

I just got Goro brand new at a local store in my city. Paid $250 but that's better the ebay.

Back