Storm Collectibles - Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UwRdSLA.jpg

I know they were going to do him, so was kind of hoping to see someone different we haven't seen at all. But anyway, looks good. Doesn't quite look like the real guy, maybe they didn't get his likeness rights.

Hi All,

which version of the MK1 Scorpion & Subzero is more rare? The clean or the bloody version? Both going for scalper prices, but I'm wondering which one is "justified" to be more expensive... Thanks!

I think the bloody ones were made in lesser numbers but I think that’s because the clean ones are the more desirable ones. A few of the bloody variants have been exclusives because of a lesser demand for them.

Awesome Dragon Kang.

We really need Liu Kang and Johnny Cage to go with Raiden. I'm so tired of Ninjas.

God, I hate that ninja mold. It looks so bad and I'm happy they kinda went back to the more classic approach with the MK11 classic Scorpion.

I finally got my Raiden and he looks so dope in this dio. I reposed him since, but this pose and this alignment has it's value too:

119199290_2918443945058410_2427360026079469462_o.jpg

EjvVQC8UcAAgpRj.jpg

Might grab him to get the green skeleton, but I generally don't need 2 Motaros lol, maybe the second can added to a Mythic Legions display.

I'd love to see the Shaolin Monks from Storm collectibles. 20210114_183303.jpg

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Do Storm collectibles own also a license to 1/6 figures or that is open to be purchased by another company? I would like to see the full lineup of MK 2021 1/6 figures from Hot Toys, Threezero, etc.

Is there any news about doing another Sub Zero? I missed on the MK 3 one and don't really like the unmasked version, although the effects are cool.

Back