Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not making up excuses for them but if you didn't want the figure. Just don't buy it from the start. They are not bbbts or Amazon. Cancel when you like or pay on release.

If they don't deliver the product on time or any problems with the figure then sure everyone has the right to ***** about them. Just my 2cents.

For not making excuses, you sure offer a lot on their behalf. I get small businesses have challenges but we all have stories of too much work, not enough time, crazy expectations while managing family's so it isn't an expectable excuse. It's been a week therefore, I don't find my ask unreasonable. What I gather from this experience is a company looking for out for their best interest versus doing the right thing on behalf of the customer (communication). I find it realistic as a consumer to be leary of a company who openly seeks their self interest. In regards to the fig, I wouldn't have paid in full if my intention was to cancel. I have a reason beyond not wanting it to cancel which I provided and received nothing in return. Not going to change my mind the number of excuses provide....crappy company ethics :dunno

I'm not agreeing with the no cancellation policy. We should be allowed to do so anytime before the item is shipped unless it's a non refundable deposit. They fully charged a product before it's shipped and most likely delayed until the 4th quarter. Where's the protection for the buyers? Look at what happened to Play Imaginative. A lot of people are still waiting indefinitely.

A link to their refund policy reads:

NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS (NRD)

Our pre-order products will require a non-refundable deposit (NRD) to secure your pre-order through the production process.

Which I don't really understand, since you pay in full. Does that mean the whole amount is the NRD?

A link to their refund policy reads:

NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS (NRD)

Our pre-order products will require a non-refundable deposit (NRD) to secure your pre-order through the production process.

Which I don't really understand, since you pay in full. Does that mean the whole amount is the NRD?

Who knows their policy their not responding...thanks for the link. I'll include that in an email but I am losing faith they'll respond / honor anything.

Who knows their policy their not responding...thanks for the link. I'll include that in an email but I am losing faith they'll respond / honor anything.

Good luck with that and do let us know in here how it went.

Like I mentioned before, perhaps I dont have any problems with them thus far (yet) so Im not going to distrust them or hate on them for now. I just hope they deliver in Oct time for my figures. (which is a months delay from their Q3 estimates)
I had worser experience with other companies before but this isnt the case.

Have you tried contacting them through facebook messaging as well?

Found these posted on Facebook - Mike Tyson The Olympic Version by Storm Collectibles

11062145_967578533299124_7857297224622666373_n.jpg
12004821_967578546632456_3344266745624041052_n.jpg

Storm should be making Ali, Marciano, Lamotta, Duran, Hagler, Hearns and Leonard, one version of Tyson is enough.
Doing fictional boxers from the Rocky series would be great and Deniro from Raging Bull would be awesome.

I only need one Tyson. I'd rather have some other boxers. Ali is a definite buy. Frazier, Marciano, and Rumble in the Jungle version of Holyfield would be awesome.

Storm Toys are more famous that any other 1/6 company for their complete lack of response in communication.
They don't even respond to their own Facebook page on posts that they themselves started :D

Basic questions such as when they put up pics of Dennis Rodman in a new outfit (eg wedding dress) months before the 1st set ships and multiple people ask 'Is this a bonus on the current set or a new product?' and there is just nothing in response at all.

They have a reputation (so far) of shipping quality product when its eventually produced, but communication is not their strong suit.

Back