Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for being an idiot, but how many versions are out there, which one is the one to get and is it still available? Sorry, just saw this because of the Hulk Hogan figure. Tyson was totally under my radar. :lol

Don't worry. We are here to help. Lol

As far as we know, there's three versions now. You can see them all within the last couple of pages. To break it down,there's a toy soul version, normal version and then the korea version.

Toy soul ver was only made available at that show and only 300 made. That was the first one on offer and that one comes with real leather materials and real wood as the base. I won't go into details but that one looks to be more complete with much better materials used overall.

The standard ver contains lesser items and uses lesser quality materials. Plastic base and possibly sculpted gloves.

Korea/Seoul ver was only announced a couple of days ago. Only available at that show right now. That is similar to the standard ver but with a few more extra accessories.

Look at the pictures and you will start to see the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regular

10869436_835755599796808_1005485990222449611_o.jpg

Toy Soul

10857873_810166365689065_8251673831404432397_n.jpg

10298963_810166389022396_7277220766318919469_n.jpg

Seoul

11707933_917198661652501_7181938740217293306_o.jpg

Toy Soul version is the one I want. But I might be okay with the regular if I don't have the money to spend on it. I do want the groin protector & head gear though.

Thanks guys!

So one more question, when will these be available?

I assume Toy Soul is already over and so is that version sold out right?
Seoul is available right now at Seoul?
The regular one is already available for PO?

I am a little confused as I can neither find any version on Ebay nor on any (local) online shop. :dunno

Thanks guys!

So one more question, when will these be available?

I assume Toy Soul is already over and so is that version sold out right?
Seoul is available right now at Seoul?
The regular one is already available for PO?

I am a little confused as I can neither find any version on Ebay nor on any (local) online shop. :dunno

Toy soul and normal editions are expected to be released in Q3. The regular ver is still shown on their official website with the expected release date.
Seoul ver has no release date as that's only available in that market.

If you search enough some are still on eBay. It was very simple just search storm Mike Tyson.

Also if you follow the thread from early on I was at the toy soul and managed to get hold a few of them and broadcasted here live.

I still have one left but I'm still thinking if I want to keep that or not.

I hope that answers your questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also if you follow the thread from early on I was at the toy soul and managed to get hold a few of them and broadcasted here live.

I still have one left but I'm still thinking if I want to keep that or not.

I hope that answers your questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Say what?! How did I miss that you were getting these early? :monkey4 :banghead

I'd like to see pics/videos of this in-hand before I commit to buy. I just hope the PO, with championship belt, is still available at BBTS when I'm ready to decide.

I ordered my set from bbts months ago...granted no with all the goodies show from Toy soul but still...instant po

Me too. Anyone know when this is expected to be released in the US -- I know it's Q3, but anyone know when in Q3?

Say what?! How did I miss that you were getting these early? :monkey4 :banghead

haha you only just joined? i queued up just like everyone else when this was on preorder at the show. Somehow there werent that many ppl as excited as I was for this. It would had been better if true fans were here to buy these at the booth.

did they even release the vampire figure that was due in 2nd quarter?

I believe ppl are still waiting for that and last I heard was in July and now seems to be pushed back to August.

That body is sick underneath the clothing. the spinal cord and the textures. I may revisit and get that when it comes out.

Plus in the article it states that the toy souls HK version gets released first. So it will be a while longer for the other versions to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back