1/6 Stiff / Stuck Joints? What do YOU guys do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BH8957

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So, I haven't had much issue with my Marvel 6th scales, but my Sideshow Boba Fett has tight knees. They don't want to actually bend at the joint and I'm afraid to force them because I feel they might snap. :monkey4
You guys do all sorts of mods and all sorts of things with the Sideshow and Hot Toys figures, so I thought you'd all be the best to ask on what I should do, if anything.

Thanks and Happy New Years!!!

J

Just use even constant pressure and it will move and not break.
Hold just above and just below the joint when you move it, as described above. Will be fine

Thanks so much! I'll give it a try with the even, steady pressure with a blow dryer to soften it up a bit. I was worried to try anything with how expensive these things are, and Boba was a present from my best friend who's like a brother I haven't seen in years and is my first 6th scale that got me hooked on the hobby, so naturally there's a bit of sentimental value to it. :cuckoo:

Really appreciate the quick help!!!

J

Thank you very much h for everything! I plan to give it a shot this weekend at somepoint time permitting. I'll post the results either after I dance with joy at a fully posable Boba Fett or after I dry my tears because I snapped both of his legs in half. lol

J

Back