Steve McQueen - The Great Escape - from Star Ace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be great if they added a cooler diorama to this... Hilts sitting against the wall throwing his baseball = the perfect display for this figure (unless you are planning on buying a motorcycle)!

YAY!!! great_escape01.jpg

Looks amazing will be adding that to my collection wonder if they plan on releasing Bartlett and Hendley in the future.

mmm...well I hope thats just a bad picture because that doesn't look as good as the proto head sculpt from a few pages back.

I wonder if it's the paint or the photos but it almost looks like one of the dolls from Team America World Police. Weird expression. :dunno

The unpainted prototype looked almost perfect and the painted proto on the previous page too.

I wonder if it's the paint or the photos but it almost looks like one of the dolls from Team America World Police. Weird expression. :dunno

The unpainted prototype looked almost perfect and the painted proto on the previous page too.

The photo posted here is just badly lit. The rest of the photos on the website look great. I can't see any differences in the head sculpt between the prototype and the final product. It looks bang on to me.

The photo posted here is just badly lit. The rest of the photos on the website look great. I can't see any differences in the head sculpt between the prototype and the final product. It looks bang on to me.

Yes, I went to the site and the photos there looks fine, that's just not a good one.

I think it is the same it's just the lighting or maybe the darker paint job thats different, in those two pics the first one looks far nicer to me.

Wow guys. I saw this today in Hk at a local retailer. The prototype is very good. This made me decided to preorder this. Everything is as good as in the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back