Stephen King's It Remake 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, those planes were LOUD AF at my local theater. I can't imagine IMAX. That'd cause hearing loss.

Yeah, the sound caught me off-guard. :lol Especially at the beginning when the gunshots came out of nowhere.

It was pretty cool.

Has any horror title in history had this sort of impact when it comes to widespread pranks? Though I guess the sightings over the last year or two might not relate to 'IT' specifically, 'the clown in that IT film' is likely the first thing people think of when they see a scary clown. It has had a cultural impact for sure.

We even had clowns threatening to target schools with knifes over here in the UK, tough it never happened. People were getting stabbed through their letterbox and had clowns peeking through their windows at night. Must have been even worse in the US. :horror

When scream came out and everybody started to prank call about scary movies,
I remember the cops got involved and on tv they were asking to stop calling.
Plus everyone wearing that costume in October.

Never really got into these clown business. They won't last long in Mr. Green's dream. Oh well, in the name of diversity, long live IT!!!

Glad to see this is getting good reviews. I'm really excited about it. The movie looks like it's shot really well.

That's because my boy Chung-hoon Chung is the cinematographer! Same guy for making Old Boy look ****ing amazing!

Just picked up my tickets for tomorrow night's premiere. Can't believe the wait is almost over. Been so hyped for this for so long!!!

That's because my boy Chung-hoon Chung is the cinematographer! Same guy for making Old Boy look ****ing amazing!

Just picked up my tickets for tomorrow night's premiere. Can't believe the wait is almost over. Been so hyped for this for so long!!!

That's awesome.

I'll hand it to them. This is one film that looks like sincere effort was put into it. I hope it pays off.

I cant remember being this excited for a movie since watchmen....

My excitement for this movie is reaching maximum levels.

Back