Stealth Patient Zero?? April Fool's Joke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol
That's cleaver to involve the web site ordering system. I might've been fooled if this thread didn't mention April Fools.
But I'm one of the Lucky non-attending 50 that owns the original, so I wouldn't spend $100 on this anyways. :joy

This even has stealth paint apps!
The Stealth Patient Zero 12 inch Figure features:

* Ultra-limited Edition
* 'Stealth' Paint Apps and Costume
* Sideshow Exclusive: Glowing Zombie Eyes
Lol, a Blue Zombie to go with my Green one.

Only on the Green Goblin LSB, because I did cancel that tonight.

I don't think SS would go that far to pull a prank.

I agree, which is why I got a quick message off to customer service. I just hope they'll reinstate the order, 'cause I didn't cancel it and didn't get a 3-day notification, either! :monkey4

Nobody checked the regular edition!!!

3006.jpg

I do remember being able to see an unblurred pic of PZ during the time of 560, so SS must have reverted back to this "origins" pic recently

For a long time there was no real information about him after he was released... a fun way to build the mystique.

Ah... if only you had been there! Patient Zero was put up for pre-order, yet all the while Sideshow and it's employees denied all knowledge of "The Dead", "Patient Zero" and zombies. As each day went by (this was the first figure, so it actually lasted for a while) the pictures began to blur and pieces of the text began to scramble and disappear, until finally, there was virtually nothing left and then it was replaced by the very first "Dead" video! The video has been on the product page ever since, until just recently when they put back one of the last blurred, but readable pages! You had to be there to get the full effect!!!

Yeah, that was pretty cool. I know at first I was like WTH! I hope someday on one of SS DVD's/CD they put all the Dead Videos so you can watch them all.

I love how the Low Quantity Bar resets itself and goes all the way up to 100... even though there are supposedly only 50 of these. Another nice touch. :lol

I gotta say, April Fool's Day is my least favorite day on the internet. Everybody thinks they're a comedian and rarely is anything remotely funny.

Sideshow is the very rare exception.

Well... I'll laugh at this, once I have my MINT and WORKING Stealth Iron Man Comiquette REPALCEMENT in hand.

But I admit, Sideshow did a good job on this years April's Fool day; better than all the previous years I witnessed.

One thing I'm wondering though... sometimes their April Fool's joke have some hint of things to come.

Could it be they are going to re-release a PZ variant, or maybe just a heads up about more The Dead figures coming?!?

Back