G.i.joe arah retro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly that's what I thought they were gonna do. I would have loved re-issues of the 80's figures but new ones based on the 80's looks was what I was expecting. What they gave us is just boring and honestly pretty lazy on Hasbro's part.

OK. After being initially underwhelmed by the line, I was really impressed with the packaging for the HISS and picked one up to keep MIB. Then, I decided to pick up another one to open up. WOW! Hasbro absolutely crushed it with the tooling and design for both the HISS and its driver. As of yet, I haven't seen the AWE Striker or FANG in stores. I just wanted to pick up a HISS from the beginning but who knows? If a see an AWE Striker or FANG, I might pick one of them up to.

I have only seen Wave 1 of the figures in stores and I wasn't impressed at all but wanted to give one of them a shot. HATE the face on Baroness and Snake Eyes just doesn't seem like Snake Eyes to me so I picked up Storm Shadow to open. Very disappointing. His crucial backpack doesn't even stay in place, it keeps falling out of the hole in his back. Most of his weapons can't/won't fit on his body OR HIS HANDS!!! I could only get his large sword to fit in his hands and that's only if he holds it with both hands.

Destro has always been my favorite character, so if I see him in stores, I'll pick him up but completely skip the rest of the figures.

I’m still trying to find Baroness, Will they ever release them outside of being Walmart Exclusives?? I have every single wave release but don’t want to pay scalping prices, turns out she’s the rarest…. I would buy one from someone here if they have a spare!

Just picked these up at my local walmart they also have the new HISS Tank!!

Attachments

• BD3818EE-E034-4613-B796-53257045C2EF.jpeg
    BD3818EE-E034-4613-B796-53257045C2EF.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 60
Hey guys, I’ve got the itch to get some new 3.75 Joes, and I haven’t bought any since Ninja Force and the Drug Elimination guys in the 90s. I know there have been a number of new lines, but are there ones better than others? Thanks!

Back