Stealth Iron Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like it. I don't think the Adi Granov armor ever appeared this way, it's just Sideshow trying to milk more money out of the popularity of the first version. Also I would've preferred the light up feature on the first one instead of the second head which I'll never display. So now I'll have to buy a whole second version to have a light up Iron Man that's blue? Hell no. I don't have enough space or money for that, I'd rather spend the money on the inevitable Movie Iron Man statues.

The most recent appearance of the stealth suit was in WW Hulk, the Ironman comic specifically.

I think your right. But the stealth armor was pretty much, at least cosmetically, just blue/black paint apps. So modern stealth armor = modern armor w/ blue/black paint apps. Though the modern armor can do everything anyways...

I do agree as far as them wanting to gain off the original's popularity. I would rather have an original PF.

Last edited:
I don't like it. I don't think the Adi Granov armor ever appeared this way, it's just Sideshow trying to milk more money out of the popularity of the first version. Also I would've preferred the light up feature on the first one instead of the second head which I'll never display. So now I'll have to buy a whole second version to have a light up Iron Man that's blue? Hell no. I don't have enough space or money for that, I'd rather spend the money on the inevitable Movie Iron Man statues.

That post pretty much sumed it up for me. What if the movie sucks?

For reals. Plus, when was modern armor ever stealth? I would not doubt the LSB is not far behinde either.:rolleyes:

Greed has taken over, and peoples souls are lost ;)

I'd keep it if it was accurate, then agian, I am not even going t order it.

Yes I need to get out of the frame of mind of want... and what I need.

I want my soul. *hugs it tightly*

britney02.jpg

I thought Sideshow would at least wait for the auction to end before revealing this. I wonder if the high bidder is feeling any remorse at this time.

Holy ****!

I missed the first IM Comiquette:)monkey2), but I'm sure as hell not going to miss this one!

Stealth Iron Man Comiquette WILL be MINE!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

how about helping fellow freaks?

if you can order the stealth exclusive, go get them. then offer it to fellow freakies on the board. if no one bites. cancel.

at least you might be able to prevent someone from going to the 'BAY!

ahem..ahemm...

hmmmm....I'm in a bit of a quandry here. I really want this, but I alreay have the exclusive comiquette, as well as both Hard Hero versions on order AND I also want the Marvel Milestones Electroplated version!!!!!

what to do.....what to do....:confused:

This is going to be available as an exclusive only, and as far as I know, they would like to keep the edition size very low. Edition size should be announced on the day of the PPO, so definitely come back for that - and watch the photo galleries for more pics of it from the con floor! :duff

it sure would be nice if everyone that wants one, can get one. in my opinion, competing for a popular item creates bad feelings for those that are excluded.

I thought Sideshow would at least wait for the auction to end before revealing this. I wonder if the high bidder is feeling any remorse at this time.

Yeah, it wouldn't cost alot to have this baby custom painted to look exactly like the 1 of 2 version. I'd be sick to my stomach if I were the high bidder right about now.

it sure would be nice if everyone that wants one, can get one. in my opinion, competing for a popular item creates bad feelings for those that are excluded.

my worry is like grey hulk PF last year, ss are going to let sdcc attendees preorder this at the show, and they're determined in keeping a low ES (like hulk) then only a small fraction will be left for web sales (i think something like 50 grey hulk pf's last year)

agreed.......

Back