Stealth Iron Man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful! I'm going to buy two, paint one red/gold and save myself about 10G's :D

This is going to be available as an exclusive only, and as far as I know, they would like to keep the edition size very low. Edition size should be announced on the day of the PPO, so definitely come back for that - and watch the photo galleries for more pics of it from the con floor! :duff

This is going to be available as an exclusive only, and as far as I know, they would like to keep the edition size very low. Edition size should be announced on the day of the PPO, so definitely come back for that - and watch the photo galleries for more pics of it from the con floor! :duff

dusty please tell me it isn't insanely low like the spiderman variant above 200 at least

can this be Pre-ordered at comic con ?

This will sell out REAAALLL fast. My brother is going to go for it.

Ugh, I hope it's not a complete and total nightmare, because I really want one of these. I missed out on the first one and now really want an Iron Man in my collection. If it is sold at SDCC I hope they bump the edition up a good bit.

i want 2 exclusives and 2 regulars!!!
because i WANT em!

post Excitement mode

doesnt it say it will be open for pre-order on Aug 9?

Last edited:
Back