Status of the Pinhead PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INFECDEAD

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is the Pinhead PF still coming? The production peek for it is gone and it is a grail piece for me so I'd just like to know if we will see it soon, later or never.
Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it got dumped because of licensing problems. It's such a damn Shame. Between this and the no show of Michael myers and a newer leatherface.

Strange SS would start on a prototype and preview it and then have licensing problems tho. Hopefully we find out.
I'd love a Myers and Jedidiah too.

Last word direct from Sideshow was we would not see it for "a long time". They never came right out and said it wasn't happening, but again they are not always totally upfront about stuff. Most assumed it had something to do with licensing, but that was all speculation. It's anyones guess right now.

It's just a sad, sad thing. I was looking forward to this very much. Especially considering we weren't getting Michael. At least we were getting a fresh face in Horror, and a beloved one at that.

Oh well. Have to hope that all that is coming out right now can keep our interest until they become a reality. And if they never do...
:rip

I can't tell you how extremely disappointed I am. Sideshow should never have teased us without getting all their ducks in a row first.

Back