Statue:Popcultureshock 1/4 Karl Urban Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That grumpy face looks a little toooo exaggerated...borderline crying it makes me think.

That grumpy face looks a little toooo exaggerated...borderline crying it makes me think.

That's the exclusive 'comic' head. His 'movie' head arrived damaged, which is why he didn't post any pics with it.

fullsizeoutput_27b1.jpeg

batman-judge-dredd.jpg

718EBmZ1nBL._AC_UL320_SR230,320_.jpg

dredd.JPG

marzfeature.jpg

judge.dredd_.eagle_.jpg

Last edited:
I've gotten broken pieces from every company so it happens unfortunately.

But it really shouldn't happen if companies packaged the statues correctly. I've only had one other statue arrive with any damage and it also was because it wasn't packaged correctly. And it really should never happen where multiple people are getting the statue with the same damage. That really just shows the company did not ship it correctly. It's just annoying waiting over a year and a half to get it and it comes with damage that should not have happend and could have been prevented because when multiple people are getting the same damage it's a packaging issue that should not have happened.

Mine has finally reached the local depot. I rang to pay all of the extra fees just now (the joys) It will come tomorrow, but I'm at work so might miss it. I just hope it's okay after three whole weeks of traveling..

Mine arrived today with a fair amount of damage sadly. The movie head is completely smashed, the second head is damaged, the cuffs are in many pieces etc...

I've messaged PCS, hopefully they can sort me out with a replacement as what is remaining in tact looks fairly decent.

Mine arrived today with a fair amount of damage sadly. The movie head is completely smashed, the second head is damaged, the cuffs are in many pieces etc...

I've messaged PCS, hopefully they can sort me out with a replacement as what is remaining in tact looks fairly decent.

I was really considering ordering this statue, but between the posts on this board and Statue Forum regarding damage, I think I'm going to pass. I feel for everyone who received this piece only to be disappointed upon opening. Hope it gets resolved for you Python. Is Jerry no longer involved with PCS? I think I read somewhere he sold it and he's done.

I was really considering ordering this statue, but between the posts on this board and Statue Forum regarding damage, I think I'm going to pass. I feel for everyone who received this piece only to be disappointed upon opening. Hope it gets resolved for you Python. Is Jerry no longer involved with PCS? I think I read somewhere he sold it and he's done.

Thank you, it is worth noting that mine was among the first to ship, despite only just arriving (uk customs for you) I believe PCS have altered the packaging since so you'd hope these will be arriving intact going forwards. I believe Jerry is still there, he's just behind the scenes rather than interacting on the forums etc as much as he used to.

My Modern Ex came with broken cuffs also. Hope they fix it before they send me my Comic Version Dredd.

Mine has been green lit for destruction. I'll hopefully be getting a replacement. Although there is a delay with them. Should get it later in the month apparently. If it all...

"Please be advised that before moving forward with option 4, replacements will not arrive until later this month, and will be issued in the order in which they were received. Once the statues arrive we will revisit your case and let you know if there was a replacement available."

Mine has been green lit for destruction. I'll hopefully be getting a replacement. Although there is a delay with them. Should get it later in the month apparently. If it all...

"Please be advised that before moving forward with option 4, replacements will not arrive until later this month, and will be issued in the order in which they were received. Once the statues arrive we will revisit your case and let you know if there was a replacement available."

IF there was a replacement available!!!

:lol What a mess. I hope they have sorted the packaging issues, and have replacements available. As this is actually a very decent statue! I would say it was incredibly underrated if they weren't all seemingly broken...

Finally some official word. I feel better now and I'm looking forward to my replacement again...

Hello Collectors,

Some of our Dredd statues are arriving broken due to packaging issues. We are sincerely sorry if you were affected. I just wanted to let everyone know we have a solution going forward (repackaging the statues before shipment with extra protection) and will be sending replacements once they come in with our remaining Dredd shipment.

Thank you for your understanding!

I haven't gotten mine yet. They emailed me that these were coming in two separate shipments and mine was in the second, later shipment. I wonder if they are delaying maybe because they are waiting to get new stock that isn't busted up?

They are still waiting for the second shipment. The replacements are coming in with them, I'm still waiting for one also. Although you'd hope the packaging issues will be well and truly sorted for that batch.

So these are finally in stock, AP's and replacements I believe. Anybody waiting for one should be hearing about them very soon.

Got the Comic Color Dredd. It's pretty cool. Colors are sharp. Head is permanently attached so no switching heads. They packed this one much better. No broken cuffs like my other Dredd Ex. Got an AP too without even making an effort to get one so I know pretty much no one ordered this.

Attachments

• 20180303_100101.jpg
    20180303_100101.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20180303-115615.jpg
    Screenshot_20180303-115615.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20180303-115459.jpg
    Screenshot_20180303-115459.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 82
Nice! My replacement is finally shipping next week. I was wondering if the head and arms were removable on the none Megacity EX versions. I considered getting a comic version also several times but never did.

Well it took two years and three months from ordering, but I finally have a complete PCS Modern Dredd statue. It was a rollercoaster getting here, but ultimately it was worth the wait imo. For the asking price, this is a cool statue and I'm glad I have it. Like everything, it has it's cons. It could look a lot more like Karl Urban in the face for starters, and the entire outfit is too narrow and fitting and the seem where the switch out arm joins could have been hidden much better within the natural grooves of the sculpt. It is also disappointing that we were promised changes to the over sized Lawgiver and holster that simply didn't happen. But don't let any of that put you off too much. In person this is a pretty impressive statue. If you are a fan of the movie, you could do much worse than grab one of these while you still can. Even the EX is still available weirdly despite being limited to only 200 pieces. And I highly recommend going for that version. In the pictures before hand, I preferred the regular arm setup. But having it in person has completely changed my mind on that, I like both looks, but I'll be displaying the EX arm for now as it looks great.

I'll let the pictures hopefully speak for themselves, it's a dull day but the light is still little harsh. This does have some subtle colours that have been washed out a bit. The paint isn't too bad actually, it's around the level of the average PF I suppose. Ultimately this gets a recommendation and a thumbs up from me, unless Prime 1 make this in 1/3, I can't see any better options for this coming along....

I like it...

bsyKEtc.jpg

LckiAde.jpg

Iz9tT9D.jpg

EmoxPr0.jpg

Tw1Q3Xj.jpg

VmZ7Sk0.jpg

oaH0Gez.jpg

qOvYVvt.jpg

fhHk0TT.jpg

G0B538f.jpg

W9bXY2b.jpg