Stargate Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I call them Ridealongs, just let your mind go :naughty there ya go :D

:naughty :rock :D

definately the best episode so far imo. i certainly liked the toned down Rush alot better, and did i call it or what (solar power):naughty

so the next episode is about water, then the next should be about food, right:D

i still think they're going to end up fixing the dome and growing their own food eventually, since we know they have seeds from the first couple episodes.

Definitely a great episode last night...I really liked the interaction between Col. Young & Sgt. Greer.

Looking forward to next weeks episode! :D

Anybody who watched that episode and doesn't agree Rush = Baltar is nutso. :lol

Great episode and I too saw solar power going in towards the end.

Made a lot of Therory's come true last night, Now maybe they can start to really learn about the onboard systems but left a question at the end as always how smart is rush really besides being a pain

Forgot to put in that Eli got **** blocked by the Lt......

This is true. Lt is pulling it left and right. He was all about Big Top in the first episode...I guess they grew apart since then.

~~And I'm starting to hate Rush more and more every episode. Seems like every week I wait to see what crap he's gonna pull next.

I thought it was a little odd that they had sex, I thought she was closer to Eli.

I love this show. That last episode (the flying into the sun one) was AMAZING. Really gripping. They played it very straight, as if we were ACTUALLT going to lost the destinty and the show was going to shift to being about the people surviving on the planet. (even though you know they couldnt because that would get dull quick)... but then it changed to seem like the people on the shuttle were going to get written out. Which would have been great to write off a bunch of characters.... really put the viewers on edge for the rest of the series.

I love how the show looks, the music is great... it's WAY darker than previous Stargates (I'm sure I read somewhere that this next SG series was going to aimed more at youngsters... what happened there??).

Love it!! :rock

oh, also... I love that for once we're getting these episodes here in the UK only a couple of days or so behind the americans... so FOR ONCE i can come to a thread on this forum about a show i love and read/talk about it with you guys... instead of having to stay away for fear of reading spoilers. (24, lost, heroes, Smallville.. EVERYTHING I like basically lol. Can never read the threads here)

but this one I can :rock :rock :rock

oh, also... I love that for once we're getting these episodes here in the UK only a couple of days or so behind the americans... so FOR ONCE i can come to a thread on this forum about a show i love and read/talk about it with you guys... instead of having to stay away for fear of reading spoilers. (24, lost, heroes, Smallville.. EVERYTHING I like basically lol. Can never read the threads here)

but this one I can :rock :rock :rock

Can't you just do what I do and download them the next morning??? I don't watch any of the episodes until the Saturday after they've aired. I don't have cable so I just either download or watch them on Hulu

"couldn't find a broom closet":rolleyes:

anyways decent episode tonight imo. not the best of the few we've seen so far though.

grow the ^^^^ up Eli :D

"couldn't find a broom closet":rolleyes:

anyways decent episode tonight imo. not the best of the few we've seen so far though.

grow the ^^^^ up Eli :D

I was looking for a Cat Fight or maybe a little Hot Girl on Girl Action :naughty that would have livened things up :D, Still think the Sgt is Hotter, Anyhow Eli is naive thinking that they are on the Good Ship Lollypop :(

I was looking for a Cat Fight or maybe a little Hot Girl on Girl Action :naughty that would have livened things up :D, Still think the Sgt is Hotter, Anyhow Eli is naive thinking that they are on the Good Ship Lollypop :(

yeah i was totally surprised she didn't do or say a thing, and then later she becomes her mother :confused::confused:

Back