Stargate Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't care for this week's episode, it felt a little too formulaic. The search for water in the beginning was too much like the search for whatever they were after in the first episode after the premier. And then falling into th crevasse seemed predictable. The story aboard the ship was good though. And I don't know what Eli thought Young was going to do if he came aboard the ship instead of getting water.

Also, I'd like to see Eli and Chloe together. Let the geek get the girl for once, after all, they're the majority of the show's target audience. :lol

Theres always Sgt James :naughty

JuliaAndersonasSgtJamesSGU_7.jpg
:naughty

Forgot to put in that Eli got **** blocked by the Lt......

poor Eli got ****blocked BIG TIME.​

Nookie and for our Ladies Circus Sex :D

:lecture :lecture

I was looking for a Cat Fight or maybe a little Hot Girl on Girl Action :naughty that would have livened things up :D, Still think the Sgt is Hotter, Anyhow Eli is naive thinking that they are on the Good Ship Lollypop :(

My GF and I were watching SGU and when this scene came up I said "Uh oh...cat fight!" and without missing a beat she says "or since this show is so sexed up, some lesbian action!"

I like how she thinks! :naughty

My GF and I were watching SGU and when this scene came up I said "Uh oh...cat fight!" and without missing a beat she says "or since this show is so sexed up, some lesbian action!"

I like how she thinks! :naughty

I also like how your GF thinks, all GFs should think like that :lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I didn't care for this week's episode, it felt a little too formulaic. The search for water in the beginning was too much like the search for whatever they were after in the first episode after the premier. And then falling into th crevasse seemed predictable. The story aboard the ship was good though. And I don't know what Eli thought Young was going to do if he came aboard the ship instead of getting water.

Also, I'd like to see Eli and Chloe together. Let the geek get the girl for once, after all, they're the majority of the show's target audience. :lol

Yeah, I really hate the stuck in a pit/blocked cave stuff, very boring.

I want to see some real aliens soon.

Glad to see that I am not the only one who thought that, Like the way your GF thinks :naughty Snoop, I think that it can all be agreed on Sgt James would make the Senators Daughter her Sex B :D, But as for the Entity that was left on the Ice Planet seemed like it said Thank You, Now it could have all the water it wanted ??? Just speculation wonder if this could resurface somewhere in the storyline they made a point of using it in 2 episodes

Quick question: Is the Destiny making one stop in each galaxy, or are they in one galaxy right now and going to different solar systems? Or do we know yet?

Quick question: Is the Destiny making one stop in each galaxy, or are they in one galaxy right now and going to different solar systems? Or do we know yet?

From what I have gotten out of the show, the ship is going to Galaxies in a certain direction. It stops into different solar systems based on the needs of the ship. They need air, so the destiny stops near a planet that has what they need to fix air, same with water, etc. Probably the onboard AI of the ship determining what the ship needs to survive.

From what I have gotten out of the show, the ship is going to Galaxies in a certain direction. It stops into different solar systems based on the needs of the ship. They need air, so the destiny stops near a planet that has what they need to fix air, same with water, etc. Probably the onboard AI of the ship determining what the ship needs to survive.

Makes sense to me. I was wondering the same thing a couple weeks ago. That's a great failsafe for the ship design. So is it safe to assume that the Destiny is in an endless loop going around the universe?? How does it know what each galaxy has in terms of resources that can repair whatever problems it has going on??

That's what I thought originally, but the Stargate can link different solar systems within a galaxy it doesn't have to actually be close by... Unless the design is different since its following the Stargate seed ship.

I think the ship knows what planets have because of the ship that went before it seeding the galaxy with Stargates.

really like tonights episode. poor Eli will never get anything.

the whole switching bodies while having sex would be pretty ^^^^in wierd though. but kinda funny:naughty

i can honestly say that i'm starting to dislike diamond phillips character more than Rush though.

I didn't care for O'Neil in this episode, he seemed out of character. I guess he's starting to toe the line more.

This show feels alot different than a regular stargate series. Really it could be any sci-fi series aside from how they got on the ship. But its a good TV show and I'm enjoying it.

I know poor Eli.

I wonder if being on the Destiny will cause him to lose weight, or if he'll be like Hurley on Lost. :lol

Tonights show was sad and funny and cool for me, Eli is not going to get any play, it was a scream when LDP character snapped back and was getting the Bolognay-Pony rode and then snapped back and couldn't give commands :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl the ultiment ^^^^ block :banghead, the cool part came when they started to show you how they look in tranverse between people, ya know you could really mess someone up while being switched :D, the end was pricless when Lou showed up at the door lookin for seconds :naughty

Tonights show was sad and funny and cool for me, Eli is not going to get any play, it was a scream when LDP character snapped back and was getting the Bolognay-Pony rode and then snapped back and couldn't give commands :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl the ultiment ^^^^ block :banghead, the cool part came when they started to show you how they look in tranverse between people, ya know you could really mess someone up while being switched :D, the end was pricless when Lou showed up at the door lookin for seconds :naughty

:lol that ought to be interesting to find out IF that's why he's there or not. i mean you can't tell me the wifey wouldn't be able to tell by talking to him that it's not him.

unless there is no talking and they get down to it right there on the floor. :naughty damn i wonder how they'll kick the ???? out of each other? they'll be smacking everybodies body but thiers:lol:lol

I think LDP went to her house to use her as blackmail material to have Everett do what they want.......???

AND where was Sgt. Hooters this episode???? :monkey2

Back