Stargate Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would just like them to hurry up and land on another planet already. it gets a bit boring watching a full hour of them wandering around in the dark on the ship.

i don't think they are ever gonna "land". that is the whole premise of the show. the best they can do is travel to another planet via the onboard gate but only for a limited time.

I just finished this week's episode and really liked it as well. As of now I think I'm gonna refer to the hot woman Julia Anderson as "Big Top" from what we got to see in this episode.
344scue.jpg

I just finished this week's episode and really liked it as well. As of now I think I'm gonna refer to the hot woman Julia Anderson as "Big Top" from what we got to see in this episode.
344scue.jpg

Oh yea, she was way hot. I would enjoy being on a ship on the other side of the Universe with her.

Rush did answer one question for us, he said that the Destiny was pre-ATA gene mechanics. One question down, about a million more to go.....

Big top. :lol

I also caught that the ship was pre-ATA. I thought it was kinda funny they addressed it just after we'd been talking about it. But I imagine they knew SG fans would discuss it and would want to address it early in the series.

Also, when I saw the tail end of last weeks episode before this one started it didn't really look like that little ship took off from a shuttle bay or anything which makes me question if it is indeed from the Destiny, but maybe I missed it. Did anyone get a better look at where it came from?

just finished friday's episode. that Rush guy is a psycho.

is Big-uns there the same chick who was getting nailed to a wall in a flashback in the first episode?

my prediction is that the ship will get close enough to the red sun to somehow recharge the power by some sort of solar panel system.:naughty

oh yeah and the whole Rush is mightier/smarter than everyone else attitude is getting a little thin already imo.

my prediction is that the ship will get close enough to the red sun to somehow recharge the power by some sort of solar panel system.:naughty

oh yeah and the whole Rush is mightier/smarter than everyone else attitude is getting a little thin already imo.

or the ship will make another course change at the Red Giant and slingshot on a predetermined destination unknown to our castaways or recharge and sligshot, I agree with the whole Rush thing is very annoying

Back