1/6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Kylo yesterday...quick out of the box pose

Attachments

• IMG_2536.jpg
    IMG_2536.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 100
Got mine yesterday. Great figure! My only complaint is the cape material is too bulky so the fabric by the neck and shoulders bunches up too much.
So I heard he has a fatsuit..why HT ..I guess I’ll wait to see how bad it looks in person , if I decide to remove it or not :slap

I sent them an email myself. Turns out there were lots of POs, so they're receiving the figures in split shipments and it's going out on a first-PO-first-served basis. Makes sense, but I suppose us last folks will have to wait more.

I sent them an email myself. Turns out there were lots of POs, so they're receiving the figures in split shipments and it's going out on a first-PO-first-served basis. Makes sense, but I suppose us last folks will have to wait more.
Lots of POs? That goes against the narrative of some here.

My Rise of Skywalker Kylo Ren has shipped from Sideshow today, should arrive in a few days.

Interesting....I PO'd at the end of April

Lots of POs? That goes against the narrative of some here.
Well, that's what the email said.
KRPO.png

Interesting....I PO'd at the end of April
I POed (really I just wanted to pay it off completely, I figured it was practically ready to ship, it was a spur-of-the-moment buy) at the end of May so I suppose I'll have to wait.

My order was placed May 4th with the NRD and reward points, SSC took the remaining balance when this came in stock without notification.
As first I knew was yesterday when I received shipping notification.

I just ordered yesterday so I guess August for me but I'm in no rush. Looking forward to displaying him and Rey together.

Soo do you guys recommend the double boxed option or not? How much the option of double box cost in sideshow?
Adding double box option has increased shipping cost from 42USD to 60USD for another Hot Toys figure. This is for international shipping. Of note, I removed double box option.

Anyone able to tell me what type of body is used for this Kylo? Looking at trying to get a second body that will work to make a Ben Solo custom

Back