1/6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spoke with Sideshow Bob this morning and he said the warehouse received Kylo this morning and he will begin to ship out to us today. :rock

I didn’t get an e-mail, but I checked my account, and the status changed to shipped.

I cleared up the balance situation some weeks back (system error, it was marked as an installment plan instead of a deposit+balance so I couldn't pay it off), but I haven't gotten my email to pay off the shipping costs and get it shipped just yet.

Last edited:
Called Sideshow today since my order has been preparing to ship since Monday. They said there is an issue with the the port and it should be here any day now. What batch was mine from if everyone is getting theres lol.

Mine arrived yesterday. Pretty solid figure.

Attachments

• 818D14B7-90F0-4113-B11F-6D3FEA815957.jpeg
    818D14B7-90F0-4113-B11F-6D3FEA815957.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 85
No mails or changes for me. Guess I'll have to hit up Customer Service again... I hope the same problems don't come up with my other POs.

Got mine yesterday. Great figure! My only complaint is the cape material is too bulky so the fabric by the neck and shoulders bunches up too much.

Back