Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it bad that the Phantom Menace trailer had me more excited than this? AND, we all know how the Phantom Menace turned out. LOL

Was that Cumberbatch? Thought it was was Sydow, but it did sound younger.

I loved the voice over, I must be honest. I loved a lot about the teaser. I even loved the sword, not sure its a lightsaber at all at this stage, it looks like gas/electricity or something, maybe the rumours were correct about that character and he has made it himself to LOOK like a lightsaber.

images-1.jpeg

Ok fine, the Sith stumbling in the snowy woods looked cool. :lol

56225330.jpg
:lol

Not sure what more you can expect from a teaser. This is borderline trailer with how much footage was shown. Looks amazing. Not sure why all the hate with the saber. Maul had a double and while new to the universe look how his character blew up. Just sayin. Watching trailer on my Sony 4K with surround setup....awesome!

I know there's been a lot of hate for the PT but Ep 3 and parts of Ep 1 & 2 were great. Don't get the attitude that this will be better by default, It probably will be but it's not a guarantee

Agreed.

There's a lot of prequel haters who will convince themselves that this is better just because Lucas isn't writing or directing it. No matter how bad this turns out to be.

Back