Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what more you can expect from a teaser. This is borderline trailer with how much footage was shown. Looks amazing. Not sure why all the hate with the saber. Maul had a double and while new to the universe look how his character blew up. Just sayin. Watching trailer on my Sony 4K with surround setup....awesome!

I don't mind the sabre I think the issue some have is just about function.

Double bladed served a function, this guard thing on this new one seems to be there for the sake of being there and would more likely cut the wielder of the sabre than his enemy

Trailer was alright, it's just good to see new footage at least for fans. Nothing ground breaking which is what a teaser should be.

Odd design for that lightsaber but I imagine they didn't design it that way if it had no practical use.

The entire trailer actually gave me an OT vibe. Felt like I was watching one of the OT films directed by JJ Abrams.

i43ul7qJ14GzM.gif

Wonder who this guy's supposed to be......

image.jpg image.jpg

Loved the X-Wing sequence. The sound bright back memories......

image.jpg

My friend just showed this to me. I honestly couldn't believe it wasn't fan made. Had to verify for myself on various websites. Looks atrocious. The CGI is horrible.

Just watched it again. Dumbfounded by how bad it is. And by bad I mean the quality of it. Looks completely fan fiction and ScyFi channel quality.

Just watched it again. Dumbfounded by how bad it is. And by bad I mean the quality of it. Looks completely fan fiction and ScyFi channel quality.

:lol :rotfl

It's still a year from release. The CGI shots will be worked on and were most probably rushed for the trailer. :dunno

True, the problem is that the CGI was the main thing of this teaser, they should have focused on a specific moment of the movie maybe a conversation between the main characters :dunno

When the black guys head pops up I laughed, then it cut to the soccer ball robot and I turned laughing and said "Ok put on the real one."

It's still a year from release. The CGI shots will be worked on and were most probably rushed for the trailer. :dunno

Then they ****ed up as massively as is humanly imaginably possible. This is supposed to be reassuring? Nothing but sub par, laughable CGI?

When the black guys head pops up I laughed, then it cut to the soccer ball robot and I turned laughing and said "Ok put on the real one."

:rotfl :lol :lol

Nothing reedemable about it huh?

But it's not written or directed by George Lucas therefore it looks amazing!

Apparently.

I think this movie will suck, I hope not... but thats how I feel

BTW

Who is the bad guy? is not Darth Caedus right?

:rotfl :lol :lol

Nothing reedemable about it huh?

I think this movie will suck, I hope not... but thats how I feel

Literally nothing for me. Wanted to say the costumes being O.T. look cool but the way they're shot is literally fan fiction quality.

I'm not saying the movie is ****ed, but oh man, between this and that Jurassic World trailer, my excitement levels are running on empty.

Last edited:
Back