Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was another fake when I saw a black storm trooper. Is that racist?

The way he popped up into view, made me think it was going to turn into a screwball comedy and Yakity Sax was going to start playing

It was ok but its just a teaser trailer so I didn't expect much. I'm glad I didn't pay money to go to a theater to see it though.

Hey Hans older now, so I am sure he didn't see the ground with his current bifocals

Ford had the world by the balls when he was a younger man.

fordyoung.jpg

Now? Ehhh....

fordold.jpg

Interesting trailer in that it didn't feel especially Star Wars-y, which I think is actually a good thing at this point. The handful of shots we see in this just reinforces how static and unimaginative the direction was in the prequels.

This could have been the next Star Trek Trailer....just replace the Falcon with the Enterprise and show some of the bridge crew...I loved the new JJ Star Trek films and I know I will love this. Anybody that thinks this will be like Ep 4.5. and 6 are just stupid and should be banned. Even the prequels I went in NEVER thinking that so I was safe...Enjoy these Star Wars films as great enertainment just like the Comics, Novels, CW cartoons and Rebels, etc and etc...I know I'm gonna like it a year from now

****** teaser. Like they forgot they had a trailer coming out this week, panicked, and just cobbled something together real quick. Or that they realized that it doesn't matter what they show, people will get excited anyways, so why make an effort? Either way, bad trailer.

The final bit with the Falcon was awesome but the rest really had the feel of a fan film, especially the trooper at the start

For me...

Pros:

Girl on speeder
Sith looked cool
Awesome X-Wing and Falcon shots
Cool new stormtrooper design

Cons:

Peek-a-boo lone trooper in the desert was weird
Football droid
Raspy but not threatening voice-over
Random shots feel rather than a clear sequence giving some context

The way he popped up into view, made me think it was going to turn into a screwball comedy and Yakity Sax was going to start playing

Yeah that was weird

Interesting trailer in that it didn't feel especially Star Wars-y, which I think is actually a good thing at this point. The handful of shots we see in this just reinforces how static and unimaginative the direction was in the prequels.

Prequels > this teaser. They at least felt like Star Wars

Last edited:
Back