Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

He could just sit down most of the time or CG his face on an able persons' body. :lol :lol :lol

If there's no Millennium Falcon there's no need for old ass Han :lecture

Let's just forget the entire tucking thing. There on about filming without Harrison now they can't wait. Money.

STAR WARS IS DEAD!!! It was dead the day Lucas washed his hands of it and sold it to Disney. Good for him. He doesn't have to put up with the petulant, attention deprived fanboys that think they could do soo much better. How do you like your SW now??? Bet you thought that **** was soo easy didn't you bi'otches. Well at least George is laughing all the way to the bank. That and at least he had a sense of vision, not this cluster**** by committee. We don't even have a trailer for Ep 7 and we've already have announced a new director for 8 & 9. Hell, that's why JJ's out partying in London...he doesn't give a ****! He's getting plastered with Lindsay Lohan, asking himself wtf he's gotten himself into. This latest is just more of a bush-league train wreck. The only thing Disney has done so far is cancel **** and break actors. For George and all his "Yes-men" at least they could actually produce something! Ok...rant over, I'm going back to watching my Prequel BR's (that I actually bought) now.

STAR WARS IS DEAD!!! It was dead the day Lucas washed his hands of it and sold it to Disney. Good for him. He doesn't have to put up with the petulant, attention deprived fanboys that think they could do soo much better. How do you like your SW now??? Bet you thought that **** was soo easy didn't you bi'otches. Well at least George is laughing all the way to the bank. That and at least he had a sense of vision, not this cluster**** by committee. We don't even have a trailer for Ep 7 and we've already have announced a new director for 8 & 9. Hell, that's why JJ's out partying in London...he doesn't give a ****! He's getting plastered with Lindsay Lohan, asking himself wtf he's gotten himself into. This latest is just more of a bush-league train wreck. The only thing Disney has done so far is cancel **** and break actors. For George and all his "Yes-men" at least they could actually produce something! Ok...rant over, I'm going back to watching my Prequel BR's (that I actually bought) now.

1joDJj7.gif

Last edited:

I hope they do rewrite it in any case if Han Solo was going to be the main character.

https://badassdigest.com/2014/06/23/could-star-wars-episode-vii-get-pushed-to-2016/

It's rumormill time. Jedi News is reporting that an emergency meeting took place at Pinewood Studios early this morning, with the fate of Star Wars Episode VII as the subject. According to the site Harrison Ford's broken leg will keep him out of the movie for six months, which is a huge problem because Han Solo is pretty much the lead of this movie. He's aiding our new characters on a quest across the galaxy, and while that means he could be sitting in the cockpit of the Falcon a whole bunch, he'll need to be doing some other stuff along the way. It's possible the movie could undergo major rewrites to minimize Han's role, but who knows what they've shot and if there's any way to make that work.

Hopefully some official news will come from the production soon; the slow rollout of info about Ford's injury has been weird, starting with the spin that he hurt his ankle and eventually coming to the reveal that he seriously broke his leg. I wonder how much of that slow reveal was honest ignorance of a situation in flux versus scrambling attempts to keep the lid on the story.

If the shoot is delayed that means JJ Abrams finally gets that May 2016 release date he wanted. Star Wars will return home to its original berth.

SOURCE: JEDI NEWS

H0ck6j8.gif

Lol Kamandi, love that comment

Sent from my GT-P3113

Whats all the fuss, Tom Cruise will save the day :lol

And BTW...@ 4.38 Billion, you got a way's to go hater.

The Disney boffins strike again, inept safety crew too letting this happen to old Harry
why the **** would they have prop iydrolic door on the
millennium falcon set anyway? Just get a dwarf to push a piece of plywood back and forth.

Maybe may 2016 then.

Back