Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (12/18/15) Discussion Thread

would you seriously want Lucas to advice????????? are you nuts :cuckoo:

Advise, yes. Write and direct, no. He's the reason SW exists and has proven to be a good idea man. His ideas can be fleshed out by others into a good story.

JJ wants to be the Joss Whedon of Star Wars.

I'm starting to look more forward to episode 8 than 7. The character work in Looper was better than anything JJ has done.

Advise, yes. Write and direct, no. He's the reason SW exists and has proven to be a good idea man. His ideas can be fleshed out by others into a good story.

Pretty much, Lucas has great imagination, I just don't trust his construction anymore.

JJ wants to be the Joss Whedon of Star Wars.

I'm starting to look more forward to episode 8 than 7. The character work in Looper was better than anything JJ has done.

Yep, bad timing for the announcement, 7 is still far off and I already have this, let's get it over with and get to the real director feeling. Ugh!

I had a dream that I saw the first few minutes of this. It began with Luke, disguised as a storm trooper being captured by General Zod. The interior of the Millenium Falcon looked like my Grandma's house. :lol

Sounds good to me.

Rian Johnson got a solid performance out of a child actor, a difficult task.
Rian Johnson also got a solid performance out of Bruce Willis, an even more difficult task.

Rian Johnson got a solid performance out of a child actor, a difficult task.
Rian Johnson also got a solid performance out of Bruce Willis, an even more difficult task.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but. . .M. Night Shyamalan did the same.

g2e0c640b.gif

I was reminded to tone down with "inappropriate", nothing UnuSuAl... :monkey3

And I guess there will be no Millennium Falcon after all since JaJa twitted about it.
Either false marketing move or quite a sad fact...

I would rather it be delayed than rewritten. I want Han Solo to be a pretty big part. After all these years, don't take him away from us now. Han m***er*******ing Solo.

What a tragic nightmare, fooking curse of Lucas strikes again

Sent from my GT-P3113

Back