Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this has been speculated before, but does anyone think that Kylo Ren is actually Luke Skywalker in disguise?

When he looks at Vader's helmet and says "I'll finish what you started", couldn't that mean toppling the Empire (or First Order)... completely? Because Vader "started" at the top by destroying the Emperor, then died before he could do anything more. Is Luke a double agent here?

Also when he says "that weapon is mine" or whatever re: Luke's ESB saber, it IS his!

My hope is that it's NOT Luke, because then there was/is no really cool central dark bad guy/force user in TFA.

Also those pics of Kyle with his helmet off, showing Adam Driver -- those could all be a cover staged to protect the secret twist. Sure, Driver plays Kylo with the mask on, but that could be all there is to his role. Just to have someone literally acting out the trick staged by Luke.

Also those pics of Kyle with his helmet off, showing Adam Driver -- those could all be a cover staged to protect the secret twist. Sure, Driver plays Kylo with the mask on, but that could be all there is to his role. Just to have someone literally acting out the trick staged by Luke.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Haven't heard the Anakin clone theory before, interesting.
But doubt it.
Ren isn't Luke though.

What's funny is that none of the toys so far has a Luke action figure from this movie. I am so hoping we see a second wave of figures. Even in Lego not even a Leia, Luke or c3-po at all.

They need release a second one anyway, I feel that the micro machine line is incomplete and feel odd that Han Solo hasn't been seen yet. So who knows, I understand why the media hasn't shown anything yet, but it leaves everything up for speculation.

Or maybe there's not that much screen time from them so who knows I have have zero expectations from this movie. In all reality Star Wars movies for me are the pinnacle of the best home theater experience and don't really care about the storyline but I just like and look forward to the THX experience from TFA.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Off topic, but I just realized Han Solo became Princess Leia in ROTJ. In ANH, Luke and Han rescue the princess and she doesn't do much after that, then in ESB she tells Han,"I love you" and Han responds with, "I know." In ROTJ, Luke and Leia are the ones rescuing Solo this time, and he doesn't do much after in the film, and later on he says to Leia, "I love you"...which leads to Leia saying, "I know." It was total role reversal . :thud:

Anakin clone theory....? :lol

How does the PT continue to creep into conversation? Its like that mosquito that does fly-bys at your ear while you're trying to get a good night's rest.

Poetry one might say.

That Lucas. ****ing GENIUS!

dOoqA48.gif

I love the Wars, but I can't wait for this to be out of the way so I can bask in 2016's awesome comic book movie lineup. I'm hyped now in a huge way, but it'll kick in on my way home from seeing this.

Back