Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure Omega is force sensitive.

And she'll disappear for the next 70 years or so. And when she returns, we'll learn she's a self taught jedi master. And she was different cause she secretly had Palps DNA infused with the Jango clone DNA. So she was a hybrid clone. Palps secret attempt to create a sith clone force capable special unit. But he thinks it failed and abandoned it.

KK needs established fan favorite characters for herself, I mean Rey, to train in her new movie when she starts the new and improved jedi order that deadbeat Luke failed to do.

She'll have Grogu of course, and we'll find out that Omega had a cackle of uber strong force sensitive triplet daughters. That she created herself through the Force by manipulating the midichlorians. Just like how Anakin was born. But they will be pure since they're female.

Its all so simple and clear. The future of Star Wars is bright and with the new Rey trilogy will be glorious.

Can't wait... :yess:

I'd be surprised if the next Filoni-verse animated series wasn't Ventress and Omega traveling around and having adventures.

I'm sure Omega is force sensitive.

And she'll disappear for the next 70 years or so. And when she returns, we'll learn she's a self taught jedi master. And she was different cause she secretly had Palps DNA infused with the Jango clone DNA. So she was a hybrid clone. Palps secret attempt to create a sith clone force capable special unit. But he thinks it failed and abandoned it.

KK needs established fan favorite characters for herself, I mean Rey, to train in her new movie when she starts the new and improved jedi order that deadbeat Luke failed to do.

She'll have Grogu of course, and we'll find out that Omega had a cackle of uber strong force sensitive triplet daughters. That she created herself through the Force by manipulating the midichlorians. Just like how Anakin was born. But they will be pure since they're female.

Its all so simple and clear. The future of Star Wars is bright and with the new Rey trilogy will be glorious.

Can't wait... :yess:
you forgot that she will be cloned so they can have an all female jango clone army. Admit it, even after complaining we will buy every variant fem trooper.

I'd be surprised if the next Filoni-verse animated series wasn't Ventress and Omega traveling around and having adventures.

Good thoughts. That sounds even better. :clap

Since there are no evil female villains under Disney. They are just misunderstood.

Ventress was wronged and manipulated, thus justified in her past killings and wrong doing. She was confused and forced into becoming a Sith. Dooku used her own hatred against her. She gets a pass. Just like they attempted to do with Reeeeva. I'm sure Omega will bring out the motherly nature and compassion in her. And then she will be her guide, tutor, and the mother figure Omega never had. She did have several father figures with the BB clones taking her in, but was always missing that motherly role model. It'll be like what Mando started out as, him and Grogu vs the hardships of the Galaxy, before they ruined it. They can roam the galaxy and punish the evil wicked cis gendered males, all while liberating females from across the galaxy.

:wink1:

Seriously? No sense of humor much? If you can't tell, my posts were meant to be humorous and sarcastic.

It's called having some fun, you know, make-believe. You should try it some time. Better to laugh as you watch the properties you once loved being burned down to the ground by Disney and agendas.

This is why comedians get cancelled. By saying something that offends someone...

Boo Hoo.. :blissy

Seriously? No sense of humor much? If you can't tell, my posts were meant to be humorous and sarcastic.

It's called having some fun, you know, make-believe. You should try it some time. Better to laugh as you watch the properties you once loved being burned down to the ground by Disney and agendas.

This is why comedians get cancelled. By saying something that offends someone...

Boo Hoo.. :blissy
starwarsday.gif

Observations of past and current actions by Disney with the story tropes they bring allows people to speculate or even joke (funny or unfunny) on the future plans the company has, particularly since they seem intent on instituting DEI decision making at every level for that sweet sweet ESG score and the money given to them for it.

I say mock, mock, mock away! a bit of of mockery aimed at a supermassive corporation that seems intent on social engineering is actually a healthy thing.

I’ve actually grown to like these characters which is saying alot because I initially hated the entire concept but…..

What is the point of their existence other than filler for D+ view numbers.

It’s just spinning its wheels with talk talk talk of Omega being significant and…and…and what.

Isn’t this the last season?

They ain’t got much time to make themselves relevant in the SW universe.

Various bloggers, people on Twit and the occasional rando are posting that they have seen the rest of the season with the exception of the final episode, and this is the darkest SW thing they have ever seen. We shall see how much of that is hype.

Ventress told them to get the hell off Pabu and I have a feeling the gang has not taken her advice.

I frankly dont give a damn, my dear Scarlett, if Omega-bagel is force sensitive or not. This is almost beside the point. It does not matter WHY the Empire is hunting her. The relevant thing is that they ARE hunting her. Time to bug out and call it even.

You cant fight the Empire, theyre too big. Almost infinite resources. What you better be good at doing is hiding.

The loss of Tech has overshadowed this whole season. His savvy and wisdom are sorely missed. I wonder what he would say about all this.

I really dont want anyone else dying I have ZERO taste for that, and theyre gonna do it. Maybe more than one.

You know who Rampart reminds me of, is Burke from "Aliens." Same vibe. Bah, I have neither forgotten nor forgiven how mean you were to my boy Cross.

I am glad we didn't have to watch Hunter tearing Cross to pieces over Omega's surrender, blaming him for that. I was dreading it.

Good episode. A bit frustrating that we’re right back where we were though. Not a filler episode so much as a “moving pieces around” episode.

I am glad we didn't have to watch Hunter tearing Cross to pieces over Omega's surrender, blaming him for that. I was dreading it.
I guess Hunter knew Omega did the logical choice. He still looked angry at Crosshair though, but he knows he can't blame him.

Good episode. A bit frustrating that we’re right back where we were though. Not a filler episode so much as a “moving pieces around” episode.
Yeah this one is probably my least favorite of the season so far. This basically brought us back to the same situation a few episodes back and now they have to talk to a guy who might know something again.

This basically brought us back to the same situation a few episodes back and now they have to talk to a guy who might know something again.

True, without a doubt. And this time they have to do it without their own ship. Where the hell is Echo, he is badly needed.

Just thinking about all the munitions on the ship when it got blown up makes me sick. All their weapons, all their ammo/battery packs, everything but the shirts on their backs. Gone. So far they have lost everything they had, AND Tech over Omega. I really feel like they've lost more than enough.

I also feel like putting a bunch of force-sensitives in the same room might not be a good idea. I foresee Omega and that green kid teaming up and... yeah. But in many ways, Hemlock does some stupid stuff. His arrogance blinds him. Its time for him to go and for the guys to steal back another shuttle. The Empire owes them one.

Last edited:
Back