'STAR WARS' Sig Group - last batches done; browse the thread to see if yours is here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: STAR WARS Sig Group

I was actually wondering what a good background would be for Leia. Kind of embarassing I didn't consider Hoth since she always wears white!

Boba Ben:
242ekqr.png

That's actually her Bespin escape look, but still it's really awesome! :hi5:

Leia looks great!

Whoops, sorry about that.

Thanks again! This has to be the best Sig I've had in a while! :yess:

I'm really liking all these sigs. I totally missed the 3-CPO and R2 when looking at the original list :slap I feel bad for asking for Obi-wan now when there was a perfectly good untaken one. Thanks for the extra effort, Blade! :clap:wave

That's actually her Bespin escape look, but still it's really awesome! :hi5:

Yeah, I couldn't find a good render/easily-rendered image of her Hoth attire. The best choices were ANH and Bespin, and Bespin seemed like the most-suitable picture for a Hoth background.

Yeah, I couldn't find a good render/easily-rendered image of her Hoth attire. The best choices were ANH and Bespin, and Bespin seemed like the most-suitable picture for a Hoth background.

Cool man and thanks again.

I've always thought Leia was most beautiful on Hoth even though it's one of her most fully clothed looks. Leia's slave outfit is nice, but Hoth will always be my favorite.

leiahoth%20esb.jpg

@Boba Ben: Hoth Leia would make the coolest figure, no doubt.

@Dr.FeelGood, I got your PM and here's your Jabba sig!

Dr.FeelGood:
24g87bl.png

Updated. I found a suitable Leia avatar as well. I think I'll stick with for some time.

I've always thought Leia was most beautiful on Hoth even though it's one of her most fully clothed looks. Leia's slave outfit is nice, but Hoth will always be my favorite.

leiahoth%20esb.jpg

Leia is stunning in the whole of ESB. I'm hoping Hot Toys do a DX ESB Leia with Hoth and Bespin outfits.

Here's a fresh batch of sigs. This doesn't include quite all of the ones people have been asking for, so to those who don't see their names here, are you sure there isn't anything on the original list you'd like to use? There are still quite a few on there (C-3P0 and R2-D2, Jabba the Hutt, the Wookies, Mace Windu, Jedi Order). I'll give some of the unique requests a shot, but not all of them are equally easy to find good renders and pictures of.

toystales:
214paht.png

A million thanks to Blade!!!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

leiahoth%20esb.jpg

:goodpost::exactly:

Leia was gorgeous in ESB. I hope Hot Toys makes her as a Hoth/Bespin Escape DX figure. Seems most logical since A) Sideshow hasn't done it and B) Leia as Jabba's Prisoner would be too difficult at the moment (body issues).

Blade is there any possibility for a Single snowtrooper with/or AT-AT?

I shall look into it.

If you have the time kind sir...........ROTS: Mustafar Anakin

I've already done a ROTS Anakin, sorry.

I see ESB Boba is gone, can I get a ROTJ version?:D

hey blade,can I get a bobafett? please!

Uh............ I'd really like to stick with one per character. Any others you guys might be interested in?

Back