Star Wars SDCC 2012 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34gof2o.jpg

anyone notice behind Obi-wan, the name plate says "Commander Rex" yet the figure is the same old Captain Rex we already have?

So no Grievous? That's concerning... you'd think they'd at least have the prototype out in order to keep up interest.

yea i thought we'd at least see the proto again though I was hoping to see him with all 4 arms extended with lightsabers in each hand similar to the PF :minkey2

Last edited:
So is that it? If it is, I have to say I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get to see Grievous again, and more importantly, that we didn't get a new Hot Toys SW figure!

I really hope that we see some new SW stuff today... nothing shown this year is really much of a surprise or "show stopper" in 1/6.

Where's the Tauntaun, Probe Droid and Landspeeder teased last year? Where's a PO for Grievous... and just all around where is Grievous :huh

does ssc keep adding stuff over the duration of the con or is it an all out display fest when it opens to the public?

I wasn't expecting too much, just to maybe see some of the stuff that has been hinted at for the past year!

Not seeing Grievous is disconcerting and worrisome. It's not unusual for them to feature figures two years in a row. They did it for Vader, and they're doing it with Boba. Is it back to the drawing board with GG?

No HT Luke either, for that matter.

I like the Vader comiquette thing.. but can someone explain why he has that strange orange coloring?

I really hope that we see some new SW stuff today... nothing shown this year is really much of a surprise or "show stopper" in 1/6.

Where's the Tauntaun, Probe Droid and Landspeeder teased last year? Where's a PO for Grievous... and just all around where is Grievous :huh

I feel the same way... It's like the SW 1/6th balloon burst before SDCC evens tarted... Bossk, Vader, Snowtrooper w E-Web and now nothing... No HT offering either.:(

Remember the old days of SDCC when all this stuff popped up in Preview Night photos? Those were crazy days. :lol

*whistles* Dang, I was thinking before the Con that if they didn't show some progress on Grievous that it could be an indication that the figure's been cancelled. Also surprised at lack of probe droid and landspeeder. Thought for sure we'd see them this week. :monkey2

How is it that Hot Toys can get the '60s Batman license and build an amazing Batmobile prototype without anyone knowing and apparently in the blink of an eye and we can't get a landspeeder after a year-old tease? :monkey2

Well, hopefully they're saving something for later... :pray:

Back