Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8mftnn.gif

I also saw some Sophia in the Black Widow version.

The 50s Phantom Menace actually looks way more interesting for me than the real movie.

The only thing that doesn’t work are the slow moving vehicles and light saber fights.

But the aliens were super creepy and droids look cooler.

I hate this stupid battle droids.

The 50s Phantom Menace actually looks way more interesting for me than the real movie.

The only thing that doesn’t work are the slow moving vehicles and light saber fights.

But the aliens were super creepy and droids look cooler.

I hate this stupid battle droids.
AI Anakin looked way cooler and more lifelike than Jake Lloyd, lol.

I think they overdid a great idea. Didn't take the time to really make the announcer's lines funny and cheesy in many of these trailers, and the weird fluid/photo thing doesn't always work -- like Hulk/Drax reaching into his pants for a moment. The Pirates one is terrible.

I'm looking forward to Raiders of the Lost Ark... Mad Max ... The Thing ... and JAWS!

AI has already got to the point where it's a struggle to know if it's real or not. Nothing in this video is real.

AI has already got to the point where it's a struggle to know if it's real or not. Nothing in this video is real.

Imagine in a few years when a more refined version of such an AI with audio and voice generation is added along with 3D asset integration... we will finally get the movies we want starring the actors we want and so realistic it will fool the average joe into thinking is is not AI generated.

Imagine in a few years when a more refined version of such an AI with audio and voice generation is added along with 3D asset integration... we will finally get the movies we want starring the actors we want and so realistic it will fool the average joe into thinking is is not AI generated.

...and I'll be out of a job so I can sit off watching them all day living off my UBI! :lol

Not sure if any one has seen/read the Forbes article about Disney still in the red when it comes to purchasing Lucasfilm...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/caroli...l-to-cover-cost-of-lucasfilm/?sh=16ec8ec86bb7

And an even more in depth and long read from JediTempleArchives.com on the subject using the Forbes article...

https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/...-any-actual-profit-with-star-wars-since-2012/

A long read, but he estimates using hard facts and calculated data, that Disney only made $700 million profit from the 5 movies (ST, RO & Solo) alone. He also then goes into SW home Media sales, Merch, Games, then touched on the parks and D+ (and don't forget Indiana Jones and Willow's losses need to be lumped in there as well). Basing all the expenses and known losses, he feels Disney is still in the red with it's acquisition of Lucasfilm..

Crazy to think after 12 years of buying one of the most famous/profitable IP's ever created.

Imagine you own Star Wars and you are actually losing money. Boggles the mind. It's almost like they didn't understand the property or it's fans when they took it over. Mindblowing.
"Turning Marvel and Star Wars into girl brands will prove to be one of the costliest decisions in entertainment history." -Chris Gore, Film Threat

Back