Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol :lol :lol

I can't believe SWT guy thinks Anakin killing kids in ROTS makes him a bad ass and an epic character yet he hates TLJ Luke. :slap

Ok someone wake up JAWS from his drunken slumber! :panic:

The SWT guy has said to give him 3 minutes he can convince any PT naysayer why Anakin's ROTS fall is EPIC!

I'm trying to hold it in.

I wasn't sure if you were serious, so I checked. He actually called it "I Will Change Your Mind About Anakin's Turn In 3 Minutes." The ego this guy has is bonkers, man. Holy ****.

He predicates his whole rationalization on Anakin wanting to become a Jedi Master in order to access the "restricted section" of Jedi training that would teach him how to keep his wife from dying. And jye, he said this with a straight face!!! Knowing the dialogue in the opera scene! So sure, let's just completely ignore what's *actually stated* in the movies.

He even quotes the opera scene (the KEY scene!) for planting it in Anakin's head that the dark side can give him the power to cheat death. Yo "Theory," you're kinda forgetting something from that scene: Palpatine straight-up says, "Not from a Jedi."

If Anakin believes Palpatine (and he must since he turns to the dark based on that conversation), then he accepts that you can't learn this power from the light/Jedi side. That eliminates any argument that Anakin would continue being resentful of the Jedi for keeping him from learning this "power." Even if Anakin had ever felt that kind of resentment before, then Palpatine's words would've actually set him straight on that point. :slap

And lets also ignore the fact that Anakin supposedly turns out of love for Padme, and then proceeds to choke her pregnant self until she collapses in a heap. Hey Anakin, you know what might help to keep your wife from dying? Don't choke her with your super powerful Force abilities. :lol

"I will..." "... in three minutes" :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Ok I just watched it and while he brings up some great points on stuff most of us already know I don't agree with his assessment that TPM did a great job at setting up who Anakin was and played a crucial role in understanding Anakin's fall.

Plus he completely ignored the actual execution of the story lol

Okay you tricked me into watching his clickbait video, lol. What on earth did he say that was supposed to change anyone's view on Anakin's turn other than completely making up out of thin air that the reason Anakin was mad that Mace denied him the rank of Master was because you have to be a Master to be shown how to bring people back from the dead, lol.

*TROS* can get credit for that retcon thanks to Force healing but sure as hell not the PT, lol.

I wasn't sure if you were serious, so I checked. He actually called it "I Will Change Your Mind About Anakin's Turn In 3 Minutes." The ego this guy has is bonkers, man. Holy ****.

He predicates his whole rationalization on Anakin wanting to become a Jedi Master in order to access the "restricted section" of Jedi training that would teach him how to keep his wife from dying. And jye, he said this with a straight face!!! Knowing the dialogue in the opera scene! So sure, let's just completely ignore what's *actually stated* in the movies.

He even quotes the opera scene (the KEY scene!) for planting it in Anakin's head that the dark side can give him the power to cheat death. Yo "Theory," you're kinda forgetting something from that scene: Palpatine straight-up says, "Not from a Jedi."

If Anakin believes Palpatine (and he must since he turns to the dark based on that conversation), then he accepts that you can't learn this power from the light/Jedi side. That eliminates any argument that Anakin would continue being resentful of the Jedi for keeping him from learning this "power." Even if Anakin had ever felt that kind of resentment before, then Palpatine's words would've actually set him straight on that point. :slap

And lets also ignore the fact that Anakin supposedly turns out of love for Padme, and then proceeds to choke her pregnant self until she collapses in a heap. Hey Anakin, you know what might help to keep your wife from dying? Don't choke her with your super powerful Force abilities. :lol

"I will..." "... in three minutes" :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Holy crap please go post all of that in the comments of his video.

"Hey Anakin you know what might help keep your wife from dying? Not killing her," lol.

Okay you tricked me into watching his clickbait video, lol. What on earth did he say that was supposed to change anyone's view on Anakin's turn other than completely making up out of thin air that the reason Anakin was mad that Mace denied him the rank of Master was because you have to be a Master to be shown how to bring people back from the dead, lol.

*TROS* can get credit for that retcon thanks to Force healing but sure as hell not the PT, lol.

With a minute of each other. :lol :hi5:

Oh wow this reply got almost 600 "likes": You are strong and wise, Theory. And I am very proud of you.

:slap

Gina Carano just posted that his take was awful and she regrets sticking up for him, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back