Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Palpatine tried using the same ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE THEM trick on Rey to weaken her judgement.

I also found it interesting that an apprentice sith always has this notion of taking out their master in a power move to gain ruling power, I can do better, like Palpatine did to his master.

But this time he is willfully setting himself up to be the one taken out in an ultimate reversal final power move.

But did anyone ever ask why the emperor would be needing a womb. :horror

A self cloning machine, what.

But then when he discovered the dyad he was like screw empress palpatine and her womb give me that dyad.

Also another thing I finally accept.

Initially I thought Rey was trying to trick the emperor that she was going to strike him down because she sensed Kylo having arrived up on top.

But Khev was right she wasn't trying to trick the emperor she really was going to strike him down because she had lost all hope and it wasn't until Kylo ran into the KOR at the bottom level did she finally sense and connect with him.

My bad lol

Last edited:
It's official for me

Lando There are more of us > Falcon on your left

Nothing wrong with on your left BUT it doesn't give me goosebumps and a tear like Lando did on my most recent viewing.

Poe even uses the classic There's too many of them line from the OT before Lando chimes in.

Powerful moving stuff...for me anyways.

Yup the ST does not suck sorry doomcockers sorry SWT guy.

I'm going to love the stuff you hate lol

I also noticed that when palpatine discarded Rey from his lineage by labeling her a nobody scavenger it was like he broke the final force bond allowing her to fully be an independent Jedi connected with the force.

I also noticed that Finn got his suicide wish on that command ship (if not for Lando he and Jannah were dead). He literally sent Rose away so that she wouldn't get in the way this time AND AND Rose actually LEARNED HER OWN LESSON from TLJ and respected Finn's suicide mission this time and she boarded that command ship leaving Finn uninterrupted!

This is usually not mentioned but Rose learning from her previous TLJ mistakes and growth is a running theme in TROS.

Damn the Kylo-Rey ending is such an awesome cap to their arcs sheesh.

I even liked Jannah lol

The lightning Palpatine shot up into the sky was like he was the power core of the death star himself.

I know i'm all over the place but it's 2021 i'm having a ball enjoying SW to start the new year. :yess:

Last edited:
I also noticed that when palpatine discarded Rey from his lineage by labeling her a nobody scavenger it was like he broke the final force bond allowing her to fully be an independent Jedi connected with the force.

I also noticed that Finn got his suicide wish on that command ship. He literally sent Rose away so that she wouldn't get in the way this time AND AND Rose actually LEARNED HER OWN LESSON from TLJ and respected Finn's suicide mission this time and she boarded that command ship leaving Finn uninterrupted!

This is usually not mentioned but Rose learning from her previous TLJ mistakes and growth is a running theme in TROS.

And JJ learned from RJ's mistake and minimized her time on screen. :lol

And JJ learned from RJ's mistake and minimized her time on screen. :lol

This is true but at least in the right away.

Oh and Rey death look is best in cinematic history super creepy and realistic that TDKR actress Marion Collard Greens should pay attention lol

I like it that a Final Order star destroyer crashed behind the one Rey used for scavenging on Jakku.

Even Maz had less of an ******* eyes.

Damn i'm on fire.

I actually want to see Rey Finn and Poe again!

Last edited:

I never thought of that. Nice!

And yes Jannah by all rights Jannah should have been another Rose but the actress who played her was quite likable and she was actually useful in battle, lol.

I like it that a Final Order star destroyer crashed behind the one Rey used for scavenging on Jakku.

Also with all of George's SE enhancements to the OT I was kind of annoyed that he didn't improve the visuals of the Executor crashing into the DSII but in a round about way JJ made up for it with the awesome visuals of the FO command ship crashing into Exegol.

Also kind of poetic that the ST begins with Finn leaving the command ship in a dropship to wreak havoc on the good guys but ends with him leaving the command ship after wreaking havoc on *it* and then being saved by good guys.

But did anyone ever ask why the emperor would be needing a womb. :horror

A self cloning machine, what.

They should have let Hux live a little longer so that he could say:

4s8tkn.jpg

lol

:lol @ Hux Resurrection

Also with all of George's SE enhancements to the OT I was kind of annoyed that he didn't improve the visuals of the Executor crashing into the DSII.

Yeah, the ship and DS looked too 'model-like' - and the flames looked 'small' for want of a better way of putting it

:lol @ Hux Resurrection

:lol :lol

Yeah, the ship and DS looked too 'model-like' - and the flames looked 'small' for want of a better way of putting it

Yeah, not that I fault the 1983 pyrotechnics of course but if you're specifically updating things to current standards as late as the 2011(!) blu-ray release then come on, enhance that shot. Leaving it alone made it seem like the Executor carried 50 megaton warheads in the tip of its nose, lol. The accordion style collapse of the FO command ship with accompanying impact crater was finally properly satisfying.

Ok someone wake up JAWS from his drunken slumber! :panic:

The SWT guy has said to give him 3 minutes he can convince any PT naysayer why Anakin's ROTS fall is EPIC!

I'm trying to hold it in.

Ok someone wake up JAWS from his drunken slumber! :panic:

The SWT guy has said to give him 3 minutes he can convince any PT naysayer why Anakin's ROTS fall is EPIC!

I'm trying to hold it in.

I don't even need three minutes I'll just play a clip of the Vader "NOOOOO" lol. Oh I'm sorry you said fall not fail, my mistake, lol.

I don't even need three minutes I'll just play a clip of the Vader "NOOOOO" lol. Oh I'm sorry you said fall not fail, my mistake, lol.

Holy crap lol

I still need to go watch this ridiculous video of his.

This must be his Filoni inspired grand QuiGon story telling connection moment where we all go......WTF LOL

Ok I just watched it and while he brings up some great points on stuff most of us already know I don't agree with his assessment that TPM did a great job at setting up who Anakin was and played a crucial role in understanding Anakin's fall.

Plus he completely ignored the actual execution of the story lol

Ok I just watched it and while he brings up some great points on stuff most of us already know I don't agree with his assessment that TPM did a great job at setting up who Anakin was and played a crucial role in understanding Anakin's fall.

Plus he completely ignored the actual execution of the story lol

Yes once you realize that spinning is a good trick it makes his fall all the more painful, lol. :cuckoo:

:lol :lol :lol

Please sign it as JAWS Hidalgo Pablo's secret account lol

You should read his social media you will find such beauties as:

ROTS is the real masterpiece of the entire series

The acting from HC was spot on

The one true Vader

Oomph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back