Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it, I want Ewoks in the PT dammit....:lol

The one race that would in the future be so pivotal in helping bring down the empire needs to be inserted into the PT!

I smell an extra Jedi death sequence on the Endor moon!!!!

And one on Mon Cal, with a young Ackbar watching in horror...

:lol

One positive thing I can say about the changes - the reactions they cause bring me a ton of entertainment.

Which isn't to say I'm laughing at the angry / frustrated fans, as I'm one of them. But the ____storm brought by every one of these changes causes such an entertaining rage, that it almost is worth the price of having the changes made in the first place. Almost.
I mostly agree with you, but I don't think it's worth it by a wide margin. It's sort of like Jon Stewart saying that he would trade in all the comedic gold of the Bush Presidency years in one second if it meant Gore would have won instead.

Star Wars is just too important. Damn you, Lucas!!!

Blinking Ewoks :slap:slap:slap

I mostly agree with you, but I don't think it's worth it by a wide margin. It's sort of like Jon Stewart saying that he would trade in all the comedic years of the Bush Presidency in one second if it meant Gore would have won instead.

I wanted dying Ewoks, I got blinking Ewoks instead :gah:

I mostly agree with you, but I don't think it's worth it by a wide margin. It's sort of like Jon Stewart saying that he would trade in all the comedic gold of the Bush Presidency years in one second if it meant Gore would have won instead.

Yeah that "almost" is a very wide-reaching almost.

I don't care about the blinking, but Wicket having whites in his eyes is really unsettling. I'm not even kidding, that screenshot of his new eyes creeps the ____ out of me.

I'm more concerned about getting really nice screen accurate Star Wars figures then i am with these changes to the Blu Ray, i honestly don't give a sweet ____..already watched all formats of Star Wars a zillion times, these changes are not bad enough to change the experience for me.

That NOOOO insert has to be an intentional FU!

It just has to be :lol

Why would you pick one of the worst elements from the PT as your device to bridge the 2 series together. :slap

Vader screams "NO!!" when he throws the Emperor into the pit in RotJ! This is pretty sickening. I love Star Wars, even enjoy the prequels to a degree, love the Clone Wars series... Blu Ray CANCELLED!

That NOOOO insert has to be an intentional FU!

It just has to be :lol

Why would you pick one of the worst elements from the PT as your device to bridge the 2 series together. :slap

It's baffling! I mean, is Lucas even privy to any of the negative feedback regarding certain sequences in the PT? I just imagine a bunch of dorks all standing around him telling him how brilliant he is at all times.... "Oh yes Mr. Lucas! Jar Jar Binks has been very well received! We should replace Chewbacca with Jar Jar in the original trilogy! That sounds wonderful Mr. Lucas!"

It's baffling! I mean, is Lucas even privy to any of the negative feedback regarding certain sequences in the PT? I just imagine a bunch of dorks all standing around him telling him how brilliant he is at all times.... "Oh yes Mr. Lucas! Jar Jar Binks has been very well received! We should replace Chewbacca with Jar Jar in the original trilogy! That sounds wonderful Mr. Lucas!"

It does seem like it... but even with these stupid changes who here is canceling? Its like all of our $$$ just reinforces that George can do what ever he wants.

It's true Flos-man, his employees need to keep their jobs, you can see it on all the making docs:

GL to his employee:

"I'm going to pee on your wife tonight"

CGI employee # 1,000

"Why YES sir, that is a great change"

And then that guy adjusts his cowboy hat and makes another CW episode.

Back