Star Wars Hasbro Black Series 1/6th Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the dome come off the black series Vader? If so, how?

If you mean the black series 1/6 vader helmet, yes the dome does come off just by pulling on it. In fact is doesn't stay on all that good. there is a plastic insert inside the top of the metal helmet that just kind of clips on to the mask.

Picked up the rebels Vader/Sabine pack at Target today. Was looking forward to this set to use the Rebels Vader helmet on my SSC Vader to change up the display a bit, but unfortunately its just a tad underscaled.

Still looks kinda cool on him though, and I love the McQuarrie'ish design of it - so I might just leave it on for a bit anyway.

0a2ebf45f343b359680f29f8824ab7fa.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw the Rebel Commando helmet and it also looks a touch small, and it's also not quite the same design as the helmets from ROTJ.

Cool! I wanted to try the same thing but I can't find those helmets anywhere. Can you post a pic of the full figure with that helmet?

Picked up the rebels Vader/Sabine pack at Target today. Was looking forward to this set to use the Rebels Vader helmet on my SSC Vader to change up the display a bit, but unfortunately its just a tad underscaled.

Still looks kinda cool on him though, and I love the McQuarrie'ish design of it - so I might just leave it on for a bit anyway.

0a2ebf45f343b359680f29f8824ab7fa.jpg

Thanks! It's an nice change up! If anyone gets to releasing an Ahsoka figure this guys goes with her.

Hey, Reefer Shark. Can you post a picture of the Sabine helmet on a female figure. Or next to another Boba helmet if you have one?

I'm not Reefer Shark, but Lord Sixth used the helmet on his Bo Katan custom.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey, Reefer Shark. Can you post a picture of the Sabine helmet on a female figure. Or next to another Boba helmet if you have one?

Hey buddy, sure thing! Here's a comparison to the SSC (v2) & HT Boba helmets. Hasbro did a nice job on the Sabine helmet, seems closer to 6th scale than most others in the line imo.

d1510176c0c515f55f7d73a70973284a.jpg

87fe0b661e741ecfa2e6a01f54164b4c.jpg

They did do a good job on the Sabine Helmet. Too bad the front is smooth (ala simplified Rebels animation) and no indented cheeks like it should have (ala Clone Wars animation and original Boba/Mando helmets).

It may not seem like it in the pics, but the cheeks on mine actually are indented, though its not as deep as the male mando helmets.

Back