Star Wars Hasbro Black Series 1/6th Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Thanks for posting!
Upside Down Vader 001.jpg

I wonder if the rebel commando helmet would fit on a DX07 Luke head (without the hairpiece)?

I wonder if the rebel commando helmet would fit on a DX07 Luke head (without the hairpiece)?

The RO design seems slightly different to the ROTJ Commando helmet, also my guess is you'd have to cut down either the inner helmet or part of the hairless sculpt.

Can you post a pic of the complete Hasbro BS helmet on the Sideshow body? And maybe a side-by-side with any of the 1/6 Vader helmets - HT or SSC?
I haven't figured out how to get the BS helmet off of the display stand neck thing without destroying it yet. I'll probably not do that because I like the helmet on the stand it's a cool little desk ornament. But I think I do prefer the metal helmet on the SS figure. Here's more of the metal helmet vader5.jpgIll try to get some side by sides later vader's tough to photograph : (

oops already posted that pic uh,derrr
Waiting for my phone email pics to come thru on my computer, told you I was digitally challenged right?

Just rock the plastic stand back and forth. It's kinda Hooked on up in the head area
It's easy to put it back on the stand then too. Just kinda hooks back in. As far as the look, ur better off with the original SS mask with a plastic 12" hasbro dome. Just looks better. For me personally the black die cast helmet looks a little smaller and the nose plug looks really enlarged on the mask especially compared to SSC and HT ones

Just rock the plastic stand back and forth. It's kinda Hooked on up in the head area
It's easy to put it back on the stand then too. Just kinda hooks back in. As far as the look, ur better off with the original SS mask with a plastic 12" hasbro dome. Just looks better. For me personally the black die cast helmet looks a little smaller and the nose plug looks really enlarged on the mask especially compared to SSC and HT ones
Thanks I'll give the Hasbro 12" plastic dome a try, figures I gave away my 12" Hasbro vader I'll try to get one on the cheap though I guess Can you post a pic of the Hasbro dome on the sideshow fig?

Can you post a pic of the complete Hasbro BS helmet on the Sideshow body? And maybe a side-by-side with any of the 1/6 Vader helmets - HT or SSC?
Sideshowvadera.jpg
Black Seriesvaderb.jpg
SS head with BS helmetvaderc.jpg
vaderd.jpg
vaderf.jpg
vadere.jpg
This is my 100th post whoo hooo!

Last edited:
Yep bigger pics but u get the idea. Just turn ur head.. 1st pics is SSC mask and Vader helmet the 2nd is the die cast helmet.

You need tac with either helmet to keep it secure and the plastic one needs the interior ridges shaved down and the die cast one need the screw and plastic fitting on the inside of the helmet taken out.

Attachments

• IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0308.jpg
    IMG_0308.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 351
Thanks for the pics, Death - looks really good, though slightly undersized. It's a nice sculpt by Hasbro.

I agree it's a nice sculpt it looks great sitting on my desk.vaderh.jpg Better from some angles than others

I've got the Vader helmet and a spare SS shoulder armor. Any ideas on how I could display these two? I need a stand that would support both pieces.

I bought the Hasbro Black Titanium Deathtrooper and Commando Helmet set.
I don't own any of the Hasbro Black 1:6 helmets so the other helmets pictured here are all Hot Toys.

As you can assume, the paint on the Black Helmets is a bit poor. The rear and top of the Deathtrooper helmet is metal; the sides, front, and ranger finder are hard plastic. The whole top of the Commando helmet is metal including the cloth portion. the sides, back, and brim are hard plastic. The Rebel Commando helmet does come with a soft plastic chin strap that's not pictured, I found it in the box after I took pictures.
The stands do come off, the Commando helmet comes off easy, the Deathtrooper helmet requires a bit of side to side force to pop it off. If you want to place a head into the Commando helmet, you'll have to do a lot of modification to the head you want to use such as cutting away the ears and hair/back of the head.
I also own the three figure set of Sideshow Rebel Commando troopers but I don't have the helmets available at the moment to take comparison pics.
Here's pics, the Imperial Stormtrooper helmet is from the HT Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper disguise and the First Order Stormtrooper helmet is from the HT Riot Control Stormtrooper.

Deathtrooper & Rebel Commando Helmets 001.jpg
Deathtrooper & Rebel Commando Helmets 002.jpg
Deathtrooper & Rebel Commando Helmets 003.jpg
Deathtrooper & Rebel Commando Helmets 004.jpg

Deathtrooper & HT FO Stormtrooper Helmets 001.jpg
Deathtrooper & HT FO Stormtrooper Helmets 002.jpg
Deathtrooper & HT FO Stormtrooper Helmets 003.jpg
Deathtrooper & HT FO Stormtrooper Helmets 004.jpg

Deathtrooper & HT Imperial Stormtrooper Helmets 001.jpg
Deathtrooper & HT Imperial Stormtrooper Helmets 002.jpg
Deathtrooper & HT Imperial Stormtrooper Helmets 003.jpg
Deathtrooper & HT Imperial Stormtrooper Helmets 004.jpg