Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures 5'' Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pic! It would be nice if they had a little more expressive hands here or there. Darth Vader at least has one. For Rey and Luke, I like that they can double grip their sabers.

Nice pic! It would be nice if they had a little more expressive hands here or there. Darth Vader at least has one. For Rey and Luke, I like that they can double grip their sabers.

Thanks! I'm definitely looking forward to that Jedi Luke figure

The Supreme Leader

xQxBk08.jpg

The Luke figure is up for order on Walmart's site. For some reason, on the desktop and mobile sites it keeps routing you to a generic Black Series page when you try to click it. But if you search for him on the app it's order able. Maybe they'll have the regular links fixed soon.

That Kylo Ren is pretty nice, I had it in my hand at Target and was strongly considering it. I'd definitely in for a Fett in this style though.

Got Luke yesterday from Walmart’s online store. Nice little figure. It comes with a rubber tunic over the body that can be removed for that final battle look.

Can you please share the link for the Luke purchase? I swear I've tried everything and it never shows up on the Walmart site for me

I had to download the Walmart app to actually buy him. It kept sending me to a generic Star Wars Black page every time I tried to click on him on the site or mobile.

I saw Vader and Ren when I was at Target the other day and thought they were pretty cool but was kinda meh about it that they hadn't made a Luke. I'm glad I checked this thread. It was a fiasco getting him ordered but I was able to get one through Walmart's site.

Got Luke and ordered a second. I want to display him with and without his vest. I'm really digging these. I hope Hasbro continues this line but I have a feeling given the case assortments coming this line will be dead before we get a Leia or a Boba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I caught news of these figures online and e-mailed BBTS to see if they'd be selling them on their site. I live in Mexico, so it's hard to get ahold of many figs. They gave me a generic answer.

Finally found the entire first Wave in a local toy store. Bought Vader to see if the figures were worth it. Ended up buying them all. Can't wait for Han, C3PO and the Walmart Exclusive Luke.

It's cool to see so many of you guys also found this line to be worth it. Hope it has a long and prolific run.

***Hope Hasbro makes a Palpatine, Yoda, Leia, Lando, Boba Fett, Qui-Gon, Dooku, Maul, Kenobi (all versions), Anakin, Phasma, Ackbar, Tarkin, etc. etc.***

I caught news of these figures online and e-mailed BBTS to see if they'd be selling them on their site. I live in Mexico, so it's hard to get ahold of many figs. They gave me a generic answer.

Finally found the entire first Wave in a local toy store. Bought Vader to see if the figures were worth it. Ended up buying them all. Can't wait for Han, C3PO and the Walmart Exclusive Luke.

It's cool to see so many of you guys also found this line to be worth it. Hope it has a long and prolific run.

***Hope Hasbro makes a Palpatine, Yoda, Leia, Lando, Boba Fett, Qui-Gon, Dooku, Maul, Kenobi (all versions), Anakin, Phasma, Ackbar, Tarkin, etc. etc.***

They can make all the characters, i'll buy them lol. So far only missing Finn and Luke.

I think the droids are a bit too big, but it's not that bad. The only thing i don't like about these is the action gimmick. Works like crap and limits the posability.

They can make all the characters, i'll buy them lol. So far only missing Finn and Luke.

I think the droids are a bit too big, but it's not that bad. The only thing i don't like about these is the action gimmick. Works like crap and limits the posability.

I'd like to see how 3PO scales with R2; and I'm also hoping they'll eventually lose the action gimmick. It'll become a collector line, eventually, like most lines nowadays. They target the kids and we end up buying.

Luke's barely been out for a few days, from what I can see.

Got my Luke the other day. What a fun line this is. I got priced out of action figure collecting when it started to get $20-$25 for a 6? figure, and even then most of the really good ones are even more than that. It?s nice to see something that?s worth buying at ten bucks a pop. I?m glad I never pulled the trigger on the Toy Box figures, I like these more.

Got street dated yesterday at Target for a Galaxy of Adventures 2-pack with an unhelmeted Kylo Ren and Rey. The set will b released on 11/10.

Got street dated yesterday at Target for a Galaxy of Adventures 2-pack with an unhelmeted Kylo Ren and Rey. The set will b released on 11/10.

I found this for the first time yesterday. Nice set, I just wish Kylo came with his cloak. $19.99.

Back