Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People say this. Maybe no one you know....

I kinda feel the same way about people who like Qui Gon, Dooku or Jar Jar....

New generation has new heroes. I know lots of young kids that love Rey. I think its generational. I was a kid during OT, really do not like PT , and like ST.

Most of the folks that like PT in my limited experience, were kids at the time of release.

My teens, Like OT and ST but not PT. They love Marvel more than either.

The like Mando alot also....

Oof.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeaaaaaaa I don?t see any kids liking ST. Especially given those merch sales. This new Star Wars failed to capture kids. I don?t know who you are talking to but I see more girls as leia and no rey whatsoever. The only character they?ll dress up as is kylo ren

Oh no BDW also has the same sadffleck look as Hamill :rotfl

72c78d0eb9cb3443e123207028eab90f.jpg

That's cause his handlers forced the poor 82 year old to tell the world he's something called "gender fluid" in order to stay relevant. He's sitting there fondly remembering his Colt 45 pitchman days when life was easier.

Poor bastard. He was robbed of his chance to play Two-Face, which would have revitalized his career. I wish I could have seen that instead of Tommy Lee Jones spazzing it up for 2 hours.

Rey is more like Poochie than any other Simpsons character. Creating by a soulless marketing team completely out of touch with reality just desperate to tap into the youth market cash.

As far as I can tell, she landed with as big a thud as Poochie too. Do you honestly know anyone that has ever said "Oh my god I love Rey, she's my favorite SW character!" who wasn't being ironic?

Hopefully she'll also die on her way back to her home planet.

I've heard teenage girls say they love Rey. I would have prefered Ahsoka Tano, Leia, or Padme as a role model for them, only because Rey seems so angry. But having said that, if what I've heard about what they're duing with Episode IX turns out to be true, then her anger makes sense... but we'll see.

Girls and women dont like Star Wars.

And I bet Disney or someone made Billy Dee say that.

Wait so Lando was doing Willrow from the Hood.

What if it wasn?t ice cream he was carrying and it was that other cream!

Can't wait for this dumpster fire of a "trilogy" to be completely forgotten about by this time next month. :rotfl

We're ******** on it 4 years later.

I'll continue to **** on all the Disney trilogy for years to come.

I still **** on Batman and Robin over 20 years later. Remember that dumpster fire?

Not in a good way tho

I guess bad publicity is better than no publicity lol

I still **** on Batman and Robin over 20 years later. Remember that dumpster fire?

Out of the ashes of B&R rose Nolan Batman.

Out of the ashes of the ST rose The Mandalorian although in real time before the ST even ended lol

B & R is a guilty pleasure of mine, this movie has more one liners and quotes than any SW flicks hahaha, heck I low key love this movie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Out of the ashes of TFA rose Rose.

Engage your defenses.....and get this woman a battering ram.

B & R is a guilty pleasure of mine, this movie has more one liners and quotes than any SW flicks hahaha, heck I low key love this movie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BR > BF

Engage your defenses.....and get this woman a battering ram.

BR > BF

Batman Forever holds a special place in my heart cause even though it's an absolute crap movie, I loved the Kilmer Panther suit with Bat-nips, and I also happened to see the movie high outta my mind on opening night, so all the neon colors were highly entertaining to me.

But when the Riddler started sucking everyone's brain energy with his machine I thought it was a dream sequence cause I thought there was no way anything that stupid could actually be happening in the movie. The last third of the movie was pretty confusing for me.

Batman Forever holds a special place in my heart cause even though it's an absolute crap movie, I loved the Kilmer Panther suit with Bat-nips, and I also happened to see the movie high outta my mind on opening night, so all the neon colors were highly entertaining to me.

But when the Riddler started sucking everyone's brain energy with his machine I thought it was a dream sequence cause I thought there was no way anything that stupid could actually be happening in the movie. The last third of the movie was pretty confusing for me.

Fair enough I get it parts of BF I do enjoy but BR is the 66 show on steroids so bad it was legendary.

Forever is like a transition between Burton films and BR, not quite on the level of Burton, but not full Schumacher either.

Yeah, but as we've said many times in these threads......SW isn't special anymore. It doesn't mean anything. It's just another flavor of the month while waiting for the next installment of the MCU.

Girls like Guardians of the Galaxy too....it's about the same level now. Where SW was once a religion to hardcore nerds all over the world, now it's just the big budget movie released this month and then forgotten.

There's seriously been more buzz over Mandalorian than anything SW related since TFA....and TFA had all that buzz just cause it was the first sequel. TLJ got buzz too, but not the good kind.

Mandalorian rules....SW fans like it cause it's a return to form, and girls like it cause the baby Yoda is cute.

Nobody cares about TROS except for fake geek shills on youtube that are paid to breathlessly gush over how excited they are.

Yeah, but as we've said many times in these threads......SW isn't special anymore. It doesn't mean anything. It's just another flavor of the month while waiting for the next installment of the MCU.

Girls like Guardians of the Galaxy too....it's about the same level now. Where SW was once a religion to hardcore nerds all over the world, now it's just the big budget movie released this month and then forgotten.

There's seriously been more buzz over Mandalorian than anything SW related since TFA....and TFA had all that buzz just cause it was the first sequel. TLJ got buzz too, but not the good kind.

Mandalorian rules....SW fans like it cause it's a return to form, and girls like it cause the baby Yoda is cute.

Nobody cares about TROS except for fake geek shills on youtube that are paid to breathlessly gush over how excited they are.

My wife loves baby yoda lol

So do I

:chase

Last edited:
Back