Star Wars Celebration V: August 12-15, 2010. Orlando, FL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking on flights right now----

:hi5:

Yes, to Wallz place we go. He has the Darth Vader 1:1 bust.

:hi5::yess::naughty:naughty

:vader

Mine came up to $200 bucks....____ that ____! :lol

You could always...

hitchhiker-thumb.jpg

See, for me, Star Wars is a lifelong love and passion, as such, it is nearer and dearer to my heart. Therefore, a Celebration will always reign supreme for that reason alone. But that is just me.

You, sir, have not experienced SDCC yet. So be prepared. Your head will explode!

But in a good way. :lol

I think my head might explode in a bad way, but I hope to be surprised.

See, for me, Star Wars is a lifelong love and passion, as such, it is nearer and dearer to my heart. Therefore, a Celebration will always reign supreme for that reason alone. But that is just me.

You and I are just alike, my friend! :rock

You and I are just alike, my friend! :rock

You see, while SDCC has become a media mecca, there is no focus.

Don't get me wrong, I know it is amazing, and an experience. I would love to go.

But...

Being surrounded by fans and friends, centered around a core love we all share just makes for a bonding experience that I don't know where else I would feel.

You see, while SDCC has become a media mecca, there is no focus.

Don't get me wrong, I know it is amazing, and an experience. I would love to go.

But...

Being surrounded by fans and friends, centered around a core love we all share just makes for a bonding experience that I don't know where else I would feel.

:exactly::lecture:lecture:goodpost:

Back