1/6 Hot Toys - TMS126 - The Clone Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi (DeathWatch Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the RSVP page turn into the actual product page once it goes up? Or will it be different link.

Hot Toys

1 h ·
【Star Wars: The Clone Wars™ - 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi™ (Mandalorian™ Armor) Collectible Figure Blogger Photos】

Hot Toys is releasing a series of blogger photos showcasing the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Obi-Wan Kenobi from the Star Wars: The Clone Wars collection. This unique version of Obi-Wan features the iconic Mandalorian armor design!

The collectible figure features a detailed head sculpt with amazing likeness and rolling eyeball function allowing positionable eye line, meticulously crafted helmet and armor with weathering effects, a jetpack, two blasters, LED light-up Lightsaber™ powered by USB, and a display base.

Have a closer look at the figure now!

o1.jpg
o2.jpg
o3.jpg
o4.jpg
o5.jpg
o6.jpg
o7.jpg

Thankfully the Kenobi sculpt looks pretty great here compared to how smooth is looks in the blogger pics of the CW version. Hopefully the CW looks as nice in hand as it does in this pic

Screenshot 2024-05-17 022806.png

Yep. Up by $100 compared to yesterday's listing. Hype and FOMO are working full steam here.

By comparison, Imperial Commando's price remained the same.

To be fair, you couldn’t pay me to take one of those anemic joke of a Commandos.

I’ll try for this one via Sideshow but I don’t expect to get it. I’ll be a bit disappointed, but I have other things to spend money on.

I want this one pretty bad, but not almost $500USD bad. Sorry, TBA, not this time.
Turns out I did want this one that bad. Ordered from TBA when it was $430ish. I'll still try for one on Sideshow as a test run for my new approach to the random line. If I get one, it'll be cool to have a helmeted and unhelmeted, if not, at least I have one secured now.

Turns out I did want this one that bad. Ordered from TBA when it was $430ish. I'll still try for one on Sideshow as a test run for my new approach to the random line. If I get one, it'll be cool to have a helmeted and unhelmeted, if not, at least I have one secured now.
I’ll admit I was tempted, but I just ordered CW Obi-Wan through TBA and I didn’t want to go crazy on another piece. Especially since I have no intention of displaying him as Obi-Wan so half of the box is kinda useless to me.

Back