Star Wars Celebration V: August 12-15, 2010. Orlando, FL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I was going to be the one to get to bump this thread! I received a new toy I've been waiting for, and want to show it off here with my brethren. Tonight...

:D

You're going to love it Avfin, a tribute to our CV times.

But you have to wait until I get off late tonight, take a photo and post it up.

:lol

Did that footage of Daniel Logan being told that the GG Jumbo Boba Fett was sold out ever surface?

I was a few people behind him when they filmed that and was looking forward to seeing it. I thought for sure there would be more official coverage. Wasn't G4 supposed to do something?

Sorry for the delay CV buddies, I crashed out after getting home late last night and not being able to wait to check out The Event. So without further ado, my tribute to CV:

picture.php

Can you see the engraving? The system would not allow me quotation marks, and for just about a split second I was thinking of using Avfin's R-rated version instead. I love this device already, it's just a bit tiny.

picture.php

What a piece of junk!

Sorry for the delay CV buddies, I crashed out after getting home late last night and not being able to wait to check out The Event. So without further ado, my tribute to CV:

picture.php

Can you see the engraving? The system would not allow me quotation marks, and for just about a split second I was thinking of using Avfin's R-rated version instead. I love this device already, it's just a bit tiny.

picture.php

What a piece of junk!

Thats awesome!!!!!!

My tribute to one sleepless night full of quotes in a room with too many Star Wars geeks. Not to mention that is what I finally had Mark Hamill sign on my Russell Walks print.

Woot! :D

That is too cool---That was a fun night---already getting my quotes right for the next time.

"What a piece of crap"

Back