1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it when UPS has this thing in your town for two days and then goes it?s out for delivery for them to go, oh wait, Nevermind!!!

Any futzing tips to make this guy not look so pudgy? Anyway to create some space between body and helmet?

f6078ab849502c131d750f238de1d35e.jpg

0062f564c1f9b781af967552e5213e5d.jpg

567b6d0b30c43e6cfb757ecb5c96f4a0.jpg

Got mine and broke an ankle peg thinking there was some sort of pivot. Anyone know if they?re just standard ankle pegs? Need to find a replacement. It?s fine for now, still displayable. Just has a floppy foot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any safe/good way to remove light scuffing from the helmet? Mine came that way unfortunately. Wish there was a cheap option to get a replacement dome.

Is there any safe/good way to remove light scuffing from the helmet? Mine came that way unfortunately. Wish there was a cheap option to get a replacement dome.
I've used Turtle Wax polishing compound with great success.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I'll have to try it out. Worried about ruining the dome more though lol. That stuff works pretty good without hurting the finish?

Novus is used to polish 1:1 helmets that sometimes cost way more than the HT figures.

I would like to drop in and thank everyone for the detailed discussions and phenomenal pics! I have picked up this figure thanks to a very generous discount from Popcultcha! Will try to post some pictures if I can. I am still a little bit of a noob with photo uploads on this forum ("=.=)

If I remember correctly, there was a lot of heated “discussion” going on that got the thread locked and so a second one was made with hopes it wouldn’t go down the same path

If I remember correctly, there was a lot of heated “discussion” going on that got the thread locked and so a second one was made with hopes it wouldn’t go down the same path
If my memory is correct, it didnt even have anything to do with the figure. I think it was a last jedi vs OT debate or something.

After getting in the beautiful new HT Bespin Luke i decided to swap out the awful looking mask and over scaled shoulder armor on the HT Empire Vader. I've replaced them with the more accurate looking Kaiyodo mask and chest armour from my old custom. I'm also using the relaxed hands from the old SS deluxe Vader.

I don't know why i haven't try this before as i think it looks pretty good🙂

DSC_0141.JPG
DSC_0136.JPG
DSC_0126.JPG
DSC_0133.JPG

Back